Company: Regency Furniture
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Job DescriptionAshley Furniture is seeking a experienced Visual
Merchandiser for our North Dartmouth, Ma Ashley HomeStore location.
Position Overview:This position collaborates with the Visual Design
Manager to create and maintain visually compelling displays that
enhance the overall guest experience and maximize sales. This is an
entry level position where we are looking for someone with a
passion for fashion and interior design. The position requires
strong organizational and communication skills as well as a strong
- Work effectively with team members to utilize varied skills in
order to facilitate a consistent 5-Star Guest Experience at all
- Maintain Corporate Visual presentation standards and
- Execute and maintain merchandising displays and
- Assist in training of new team members in regards to visual
standards and display.
- Assist in administrative functions as needed by the
- 1-3 years' experience in retail or home furnishing is required.
(Or equivalent for people with a true flair for design)
- Strong creative ability.
- Strong communication skills.
- Problem solving skills.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Able to work within prescribed guidelines and
- Fine manipulation of hands and fingers.
- Combined sitting, standing and walking throughout the day to
- Able to push, lift & carry 50lbs of merchandise and
- Ability to occasionally bend at waist with some twisting up to
one hour of workday
- Able to safely operate ladders and basic hand tools( ie.
hammer, screwdriver, etc.)
- Ability to occasionally grasp, reach and manipulate objects
with hands up. (This work requires eye-hand coordination, and may
require bilateral coordination of hands up to 4 hours of
workday.)What's in it for you?
- Medical, dental, vision, life insurance, disability
- Paid vacation 401(k) retirement savings plan
- A great employee purchase policy
Keywords: Regency Furniture, Sterling , Visual Merchandiser, Hospitality & Tourism , Sterling, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!