Assistant Store Manager
Posted on: January 11, 2022
Does this position interest you? You should apply even if you
don't match every single requirement! We're known as an auto glass
company. That's the focus of what we do. But beyond the glass,
we're so much more. We'll help you build a fulfilling career and
encourage you to have a life. Let us be the best place you'll ever
The Assistant Store Manager provides leadership and direction to
front line associates to ensure that our customers have a memorable
experience. This professional leads operations for an individual
retail location, including assigned associates, cash management,
inventory control, loss prevention, safety, store appearance and
What You'll Get
- Competitive weekly base pay and bonus opportunities.
- Paid time off, holidays, paid volunteer days and a belief in
- 401(k) plan with company matching to build your nest-egg.
- Up to $5,250 annually in tuition reimbursement.
- Paid training and all the tools and resources you'll need to be
- An actual marketplace to meet your health, wealth, life and
legal needs -https://www.safelitebenefits.com
What You'll Do
- Motivate and lead activities of associates, ensuring the
highest possible productivity and world class customer service;
Provide appropriate associate cross-training for operational
- Provide world class customer service by responding quickly to
customer complaints/warranty issues and process casualty
- Manage work order assignments and routing of mobile jobs;
Ensure that procedures are followed, vehicles are loaded, and are
in transit in a timely manner.
- Train associates on installation techniques and procedures,
vehicle and equipment maintenance, required documentation and
internal technology platforms.
- Monitor productivity, inventory and cleanliness to ensure that
quality standards are met.
- Ensure compliance with applicable laws and regulations issued
by OSHA and other federal, state, and local regulatory
- All other duties as assigned.
What You'll Need
- High School Diploma/GED/Equivalent OR 3-5 years of
- Valid state-issued driver's license required.
- 1+ year of supervisory/leadership/key holder experience.
- 3-5 years of experience in retail or service center
environments; automotive experience preferred.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite, web applications, and
general office equipment.
- Comfort working outside in a variety of weather
- Present a professional appearance and wear personal protective
- Physical requirements: lifting and carrying up to 35 lbs. for
short periods, working at elevated heights, remaining on your feet
for extended periods.
Your Rights: To review and consider your application, Safelite
Group collects personal information. To understand what is
collected and why, carefully review the Applicant Privacy Notice
presented during your online application. We value our diverse
workforce and we're proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We
don't discriminate based on any characteristic protected by local,
state or federal law. Upon request and consistent with applicable
laws, we'll provide reasonable accommodations to individuals with
disabilities who need assistance in the application/hiring
Notification to Agencies: Safelite Group does not accept and will
not pay commissions for unsolicited resumes or outreach from
third-party recruiters or agencies. Absent a signed MSA and
approval from Talent Acquisition to submit resumes for a specific
requisition, we will not approve payment to any third party for
Keywords: Safelite, Sterling , Assistant Store Manager, Hospitality & Tourism , Sterling, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!