Posted on: September 12, 2019
Description SHIFT: Days (rotating weekends)
Exciting opportunity to join the nation's largest provider of
healthcare services with over 125 CareNow clinics!?CareNow is HCA
Healthcare?s fastest growing line of business and is leading the
charge in urgent care medicine.? Our amazing CareNow clinics offer
superior convenience and quality treatment when you need it most
and we are looking for an exceptional Clinical Medical Assistant to
join our team. We believe in our team and your ability to help us
provide high quality, patient-centered care in the communities we
serve 7 days a week. ??We offer you an excellent total compensation
package, includingcompetitive salary, excellent benefit package and
growth opportunities. Webelieve in our team and your ability to do
excellent work with us. Yourbenefits include 401k, PTO medical,
dental, flex spending, life, disability,tuition reimbursement,
employee discount program, employee stock purchaseprogram and
student loan repayment. We would love to talk to you about
thisfantastic opportunity.?Interested in learning more about us?
Click here!?POSITION SUMMARY:As a Medical Assistant in our
practice, you will function as a champion of patient care, you can
do everything from patient charting to preparing exam/treatment
rooms to giving injections and assisting the physician. The Medical
Assistant also functions as a health and safety leader to ensure
patients receive high quality, patient-centered care.?JOB DUTIES
INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
- Clinical responsibilities such as taking vital signs,
collecting lab specimens, performing EKG?s, and administering IM
- Collecting patient history and documenting EHR
- May apply splints, dressings and bandages.
- Assisting with check-in/check-out when needed including
- Maintaining records and logs on activities including in-house
lab work, drug screens, and lab work sent out to other labs.
- Keeps patients and visitors informed of clinic
- 1+ year of clinical experience in a patient care setting is
- Experience using an EHR system is extremely helpful.
- Graduate of an accredited school of Medical Assistants or
completion of an approved program (BOTP) is
- Current certification from the American Association of Medical
Assistants (AAMA) is preferred.
- Current BLS Certification is required within 30 days of
- Must obtain a Federal Breath Alcohol Screening Certification
and Federal Drug Screening Certification within 3 months of
employment or promotion.? ??
- NEVADA ONLY: Must obtain an Office Laboratory Assistant license
within 30 days of employment or promotion.? ??We believe in going
above and beyond, and feel that there is no nobler pursuit than
that of caring for and improving human life.? We hope you?ll join
us on our mission!??Potential Military Occupational Specialist
matches include these Army MOS codes: 68B, 68D, 68F, 68K, 68N, 68Q,
68S, 68U, 68V, 68W, 68Y. Potential Air Force codes: 4A1X1, 4A2X1,
4H0X1, 4J0X2, 4P0X1, 4T0X1.
Keywords: CareNow, Sterling , Medical Assistant, Healthcare , Sterling, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!