Account Architect for Federal Health IT Services
Company: REI Systems
Posted on: May 16, 2020
REI is looking for an experienced Account Architect for a combined
role of client delivery and growth support for our Federal Health
IT Services accounts. Successful candidates will have a strong base
of service delivery experience and be able to support REI's growth
strategy in the Account. The successful candidate will also have a
deep understanding of the Account s (Federal Agency or component)
technology infrastructure and be excited about helping the client
achieve their mission by developing compelling and compliant
solutions using REI (and partner) offerings and competencies. The
position will enable REI to meet near-term new business goals
through a combination of competitive and noncompetitive pursuits.
It also contributes toward REI's long-term strategy to organically
acquire and retain customers and talent.
As an Account Architect at REI Systems, you would be:
* Performing technology or tools assessments to determine how an IT
team can meet new business functional needs. This should include
developing and following a repeatable, documented process.
* Delivering on a system modernization project in which business
capabilities previously provided by a legacy system are
re-developed on a new platform or technology.
* Utilizing open source platforms, tools, databases, front-end
frameworks, and middleware.
* Working collaboratively with key stakeholders to define the
overall vision of the front-end system.
* Identifying common user trends and experience patterns across the
application and provide suggestions on ways to effectively enhance
the User Experience.
* Designing UI/UX specs regarding the site layout, navigation and
* Documenting UI/UX patterns, controls, styles and the visual
display of information.
* Working with the development scrum teams to communicate the
vision and techniques used to create a common user experience.
* Preparing and presenting technical briefing to client technology
and business leaders.
* Providing Solutions in a business development effort and
detailing the solution in a written or oral proposal response.
* Acting as a technical liaison between business and developer
staff, helping translate user and business needs into an
understandable architecture for developers.
* Managing a team of technical resources or playing a project or
program manager role at some point in their career.
* Have experience working as an Architect within the Federal
Work and Technical Experience:
* Technical delivery experience in software development, Agile,
DevOps, DevSecOps or analytic platform teams
* Leadership experience in software development or analytic
* Technical sales support experience in the U.S. Federal, State,
and Local public sector
* Experience in end-to-end solution development lifecycle and agile
* Expertise in either business applications, content management or
* Expertise in one or more modern technologies to include cloud,
mobile, platforms (BPM, Low-Code, or CRM), and databases
* Experience in one or more technologies including Open Source,
* Hands-on exposure in designing and developing solution on AWS
services and architecture
* Experience in leading technology challenge teams desirable
* Bachelor's degree in computer science, engineering, or related
field (Master's degree is a plus)
* Demonstrated continued learning through one or more technical
certifications or related methods
* At least 12 years of relevant experience; two years may be
substituted for a master's degree
* Five years of work experience within the Federal Civilian
* Self-motivated and focused on delivering outcomes
* Able to meet proposal deadlines for the team
* Able to write and present persuasively
* Able to communicate with different stakeholders (both technical
* Able to work in a self-organized and cross-functional team
* Able to iterate based on new information, peer reviews, and
About REI Systems
REI Systems is comprised of smart, creative, and dedicated teams
who make an impact on their customers' missions by delivering
innovative, progressive solutions. We are a 3-time Washington Post
Top Workplace winner, placing on the 2018 list for providing our
people with a stable and open-minded environment for growth and
enjoyment. Some of our top benefits include flexible working hours
so you can accommodate to your life schedule and a dedicated paid
professional development program including potentially unlimited
training hours and an onsite coach for professional and personal
guidance. If you want to excel in a fast-paced work environment
solving real-world challenges, apply to join today!
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation,
gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status. REI
Systems is an E-Verify employer..
Keywords: REI Systems, Sterling , Account Architect for Federal Health IT Services, Healthcare , Sterling, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!