Marketing Automation Manager
Company: NeuStar, Inc.
Posted on: April 8, 2019
Neustar, Inc. is a leading global information services provider
driving the connected world forward with trusted, holistic identity
resolution. More information is available at
Job Requisition:R-2271 Marketing Automation Manager (Open)Primary
Location:STERLING - RT3Job Description:What We Are Looking For:As
the marketing automation manager, you will be responsible for
design, quality assurance (QA), execution, maintenance and
reporting for automated marketing programs and email distribution
to Neustar prospects and customers. You will drive engagement with
our core audiences and be an expert in effective list and
segmentation strategies. You will work across the marketing and
sales teams to ensure effective delivery of outbound communications
that drive leads that result in new sales opportunities. This role
is focused on the execution using our Marketo marketing automation
platform (MAP) and SalesForce CRM systems. We are looking for an
experienced individual that is and detail-oriented, commited to
quality and on-time delivery.Here's How You'll Make A
- Youi will drive the execution of outbound digital marketing
through automation of emails, landing pages, and online engagement.
Your knowledge and expert implementation will ensure effective and
timely delivery of programs that engage and nurture prospects and
- Your knowledge and skills of analyzing, cleansing and
manipulating data will ensure effective data collection, processing
and delivery of quality leads to our sales and account management
- Your understanding of lead scoring and buyer intent signal data
will enhance the effectiveness of our processes.
- Your ability to work with integrated customer engagement
platforms like ON24, Splash and content personalization platforms
will ensure effective online experiences.
- Your ability to create reports and dashboards will ensure
effective optimization by collaborating with Campaign Managers to
optimize our programs.
What You Bring to the Table:
- 7+ years of digital marketing/communications/social media
experience in the tech industry
- 4+ years of marketing automation and CRM management experience
in-house or with an agency
- You are a Marketing Automation Expert: Administrator level
proficiency in Marketo marketing automation platform and
proficiency in SalesForce CRM reporting and dashboards required,
Certifications preferred. Experience with Google Analytics, SEO,
and marketing technology data management tools such as Leadspace,
Mintigo and Lean Data, preferred. Ability to track and communicate
progress in workflow tools like Workfront needed.
- Deep knowledge of data structure and segmentation strategies is
- Demonstrated track record of implementing effective marketing
- An detailed curiosity to design and implement tests to optimize
performance with minimal direction
- Excellent written and oral communications skills
- Outstanding teamwork and collaboration skills
- Able to prioritize in a complex, fast-paced environment
- Resilient attitude and strong work ethic
The Fine Print:
- A BA/BS degree, or equivalent experience is required
- Experience in information services including security,
marketing and risk/fraud solutions is a plus
- Previous experience working for B2B technology companies
Neustar does not accept unsolicited resumes from external firms or
agencies. Neustar will not be responsible for placement fees
associated with unsolicited resumes.
Diversity, inclusion and teamwork are second nature to Neustar; and
these values permeate our entire business structure. Neustar is
committed to creating an environment where a wide spectrum of
opinions and beliefs are actively sought, listened to and
respected. Further, our talented workforce draws from the many
geographic areas and markets in which Neustar operates worldwide,
which represents a distinct competitive advantage. The rich and
varied personal and professional backgrounds of our employees make
Neustar a dynamic and rewarding company at which to build a career.
We invite you to join us.
EOE of Minorities/Females/Vets/Disability
Neustar, Inc. considers all applicants for employment without
regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age,
disability, sexual orientation, or status as a Vietnam-era or
special disabled veteran in accordance with federal law and other
state and local requirements. Neustar, Inc., complies with
applicable state and local laws prohibiting discrimination in
employment and provides reasonable accommodation to qualified
individuals with disabilities in accordance with the American with
Disabilities Act (ADA) and applicable state and local laws.
Keywords: NeuStar, Inc., Sterling , Marketing Automation Manager, Executive , Sterling, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!