SkyTracker Chief Development Officer
Company: CACI International Inc
Posted on: March 12, 2019
Job DescriptionInterested in amazing benefits and receiving 25% in PROFIT SHARING annually? Are you looking for a fast-paced, start-up like environment and have a zeal for new development in an agile environment? CACI's commitment to our employees to "Engineering Results" is the catalyst that has propelled CACI to becoming a leader in software development, R&D, C-sUAS, sensor development and signal processing. Our engineering teams are highly adept at solving complex problems with the application of leading-edge technology solutions, empowering decision-makers to make better mission-critical decisions.CACI is an industry leader in developing, deploying, and integrating sophisticated counter- unmanned aircraft systems (C-UAS) technologies and solutions. The SkyTracker Technology Suite is a counter-small unmanned aircraft systems (C-sUAS) capability solution comprised of different form factors designed to exploit the radio communication between small unmanned aircraft systems (sUAS) and their controller. CACI provides fixed site, on-the-move, and small form factor C-sUAS technologies. Our integrated system-of-systems approach, combined with our precision mitigation techniques, provides solutions necessary to counter evolving threats and protect critical national security assets. The SkyTracker team is seeking a visionary responsible for advancing the next generation of SkyTracker family of products.POSITION SUMMARY:The Chief Development Officer (CDO) is responsible for providing vision, direction on technical requirements and solutions for the next generation of CACI s SkyTracker C-sUAS products. They will be responsible for developing the company s strategy for using technological resources for a products division, ensuring technologies are used efficiently, profitably and securely and evaluating and implementing new systems and infrastructure. The SkyTracker CDO will spearhead the pursuit, development, prototype, and support of the product life cycle by providing technical leadership to the SkyTracker products group.POSITION SUMMARY: Chief Development Officer for SkyTracker Product Line.
- Creates and maintains the product vision the long-term plans for the next generations of SkyTracker products based on market research, customer feedback, and technological possibilities.
- Defines product roadmap discerns future UAS threats and reflects in counter-UAS product evolution; converses with key customers on their needs and translates to product evolution; understands technology advancement and reflects in product evolution; develops a product roadmap with product releases, timelines, and cost.
- Works across the product line to lead the integration of the vision/roadmap into product staffing, development, production, and support.
- Continuously works with product sales with customers developing new customers and influencing existing customers. Leads system demonstrations.
- Establishes the roadmap s execution plan schedule, investments, inter-dependencies, risks, and integration with on-contract development.
- Makes key trade-offs around budget/schedule/operational needs and reflects in product roadmap including Product Release content and dates.
- Maintains awareness of market competition and develops counter-strategies to ensure market competitiveness.
- Understands the product business model and incorporates into product roadmap including pre-planned product improvements, and manufacturability and supportability improvements that drive profitability.Required Experience: Understands and Proficient with Core Enabling Technologies
- Digital Signal Processing
- Software Defined Radio Architectures (including receiver architectures, software channelization, modulation/demodulation techniques, spectral analysis, error-correcting codes)
- RF design and propagation
- Antenna Design in RF spectrumProven Product Development Experience
- Product Development hardware and software
- From market requirements to architecture to design to development to test to first product to sales/support to product release evolution.
- Experienced systems engineer understands how to conduct trade-studies using structured techniques, analytical in risk assessments
- Proven Strong communication skills written and oral (CDO will lead customer system demonstrations, develop white papers and technical proposals, convey and motivate around product vision, etc.)
- Proven customer relationship skills able to build trust in understanding needs, providing solutions and managing/mitigation challenges.Desired Experience
- Software Defined Frameworks XMIDAS, Red Hawk, GNU
- Radar Systems
- Unmanned Aerial Systems Experience working with government customers
- Experience with RF based C-UAS technologies
- Fluency in MATLAB, SIMULINK or similar simulation environment
- Experience with Agile software development methodologiesAdditional Job Requirements
- Ability to travel 30% (CONUS)
- Clearance TS/SCI preferred although will consider candidates with lesser clearances with ability and commitment to become cleared.
Keywords: CACI International Inc, Sterling , SkyTracker Chief Development Officer, Executive , Sterling, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!