VP of Cyber Operations Group
Posted on: March 3, 2019
Company is searching for a Vice President ? Cyber Operations Group Manager to lead a portfolio of complex efforts and projects covering a variety of technologies centered upon Cyber Solutions. You will leverage your highly technical background in Cyber Solutions and a demonstrated track record in delivering on expectations to lead this critical leadership role within the National & Cyber Solutions (NCS) business group.? The client base includes organizations throughout the DoD, the Intelligence Community, the Special Programs community, and other Federal Civilian agencies.? The incumbent serves as the key operational leader and be fully accountable for the ongoing success of the Operations Group (OG), and assigned Divisions, reporting to the Executive Vice President of NCS.? As such, the candidate will have a deep understanding of the cyber market, demonstrated the ability to develop an enhanced vision and have a proven track record of operationalizing such a plan. ? What You?ll Get to Do:
- Provide the strategic vision and associated roadmap to ensure continued growth and success of the OG across the DoD, the Intel Community, the Special Programs community, and Federal Civilian agencies market spaces.
- Serve as the Cyber Market Lead for Company and be responsible for the formulation, implementation, and assessment of Company?s Cyber Market Strategy.
- Develop new business within key market segments.
- Keep alert to, and create opportunities for, potential acquisitions that complement Company?s capabilities and make it more competitive in the Cyber market.More About the Role:
- You will have full P&L and contract/task management responsibilities for the NCS Cyber OG include technical, cost, schedule, compliance, staffing, customer satisfaction and financial reporting.
- Work directly with key subordinate executives and functional experts to support efforts in growing their respective lines of business and developing adjacent markets.
- Continue to develop and scale the OG leadership team and develop a succession plan.
- Use established relationships and develop new ones with key Government decision makers and acquisition officials to lead/deliver/win new and current business.
- Implement consistent and standard processes for business planning and forecasting, staffing, delivery, reporting, technical achievements, and client relationship management.
- Maintain contractual and programmatic oversight of all projects within the Division. Provide status on a timely basis for all major projects at least monthly.
- Work closely with peers of other NCS Operating Groups and corporate staff to ensure effective pursuit strategies for programs that require multi-operating/business group collaboration.
- Coordinate the business development activities of the Division to ensure continued profitable revenue growth. Deliver bids within allocated Bid and Proposal funding.
- Identify and execute approved research and development projects within budget, schedule, and performance parameters.
- Travel will be required.You?ll Bring These Qualifications:
- Bachelors? Degree in Cyber or related discipline. Master?s degree preferred.
- Security Clearance?Current Top Secret/SCI clearance with a current Counterintelligence (CI) or Full Scope Polygraph (FSP).? This is a must have.
- Technical Background? 10+ years of direct domain experience in Cyber developments and programs?it is highly preferred for the person to have strong knowledge/experience with Electronic Warfare, Digital Signal Processing (DSP), Space, Information Technology (IT), engineering, and/or software development techniques.
- Program Management experience ? 10+ years of experience leading large portfolios of complex projects/programs, with multi-year growth and operational excellence within the Government business space.
- P&L experience ? 10+ years within the Government contracting industry and demonstrated success managing and growing an annual portfolio valued at least $50M in a complex environment.
- Capture Management?Experience capturing new business in a hands-on fashion. Proven record of pursuing and winning new business opportunities of significant size, complexity of scope and/or following a unique, complex business model within the Cyber market. Track record of growing business through organic growth that delivered substantial revenue to the organization.
- Customer Intimacy?Demonstrated ability to earn trust and respect of key customers including successfully managing difficult/delicate customer conversations. Strong interpersonal and communication skills to interact at executive levels of Government and industry. Robust relationships with relevant DoD and IC organizations.
- Business Acumen?Demonstrated experience developing business and market strategies, managing financials, and a diverse client base across the Federal marketplace to include DoD, Intel Community, the Special Programs community, and Federal Civilian agencies.
- Lead People and Collaborate Proactively?Successful track record of leading industry professionals in the Cyber market space as well as a keen understanding of industry trends to develop strategies required to expand and penetrate the Cyber Marketplace. Proven skills attracting and retaining Cyber individual contributors. Ability to quickly develop a compelling forward-looking vision for the Company Cyber business. Successful track record working across and between a large corporate organization to achieve common goals.
- Experience with Fixed Price, Time and Material, and Cost Plus Prime contracts and subcontracts. Specific experience leading the development of solutions and tools is highly preferred as is experience with Award and Incentive Fees.
- Experience in the leadership and strategic alignment of units and individuals geographically dispersed at multiple locations.
Keywords: ExecuNet, Sterling , VP of Cyber Operations Group, Executive , Sterling, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!