Service Manager- TS/SCI with Poly Required
Posted on: September 19, 2023
Description Leidos has an opening for a Service Manager
professional to support the Defense and National Security Sector.
The job duties of the Service Manager are as follows;Workflow
Management (WfM) develops diagrams and documents repeatable process
for the program. WfW meets with SMEs, then documents detailed steps
for each task activity. WfM acts as the Service Manager for the
ServiceNow tool and manages & updates the service catalog and
develops services requirements packages for standard service
offerings. WfM monitors fulfillment, identifies discrepancies or
breaks in the workflows that impact service delivery times. WfM
submits incidents (INC) for issues and works with SMEs to gather
requirements to submit requests for enhancements (ENHC) to the
developer team. Tracks INCs and ENHCs to resolution/completion and
briefs leaders of status. Facilitates TEMs with stakeholders.
- Develop workflow process materials for ITSM program.
- Participate in technical exchange meetings, facilitate and
perform special projects.
- Facilitate service management sessions with Operations,
Engineering SMEs, integrators and developers.
- Perform daily review activities of the SNOW modules/platform
and support new releases to ensure request fulfillment
- Follow customer and company guidelines and policies to produce,
validate and improve information accuracy.
- Identify program needs and nominate workflows for
- Use ITIL framework methods to produce, maintain and improve
technical process materials. Required Qualifications: Candidate
must have 5 years of experience that can be a combination of work
history and education. This equates to a bachelor's and 1 years,
Associates and 3 years or HS and 5 years.Required Clearance: TS/SCI
- Understanding of ITSM processes.
- Experience and knowledge supporting technical program.
- Able to develop presentations and propose ideas effectively to
varying levels of technical expertise.
- Excellent verbal/written communication, collaboration,
analytical and presentation skills.
- Active participant in the development of strategic
- Ability to work independently and with a larger group of
engineers. Pay Range: Pay Range $54,600.00 - $84,000.00 -
$113,400.00 The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general
guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary.
Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but
are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education,
experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal
equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement
(if any), or other law.
Keywords: Leidos, Sterling , Service Manager- TS/SCI with Poly Required, Executive , Sterling, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!