Commercial Project Manager
Posted on: May 24, 2023
Project Manager-Commercial Construction (ground-up)One of the
most reputable General Contractors--in the area is looking for a
successful Project Manager with a strong background in Base
Building. Their strong, highly skilled leadership team takes pride
in their employees, treats them like family and puts in the time
and effort to train them properly.--Project Manager Job
- Ensure projects are delivered on time, within budget and within
- Develop a detailed project plan to track progress.
- Establish and maintain relationships with third
- Lead and direct the work of other project team members as
- Client follow-up and retention.Project Manager Skills and
- Construction Management degree, or equivalent
- Minimum of 2 years experience as a Project Manager in
Construction doing ground-up Commercial projects--(ideally in
excess of $10M).
- Knowledge of all phases of the building construction process
including pre-construction through closeout
- Excellent time management skills
- Extensive experience in cost controls
- Great interpersonal and communication skillsProject Manager
- Competitive base pay with opportunity for bonus.
- Full benefits package (full Medical, Dental, Vision, matching
401K, Profit Sharing, competitive PTO).
- Company venues (holiday parties, etc)If you are looking to be
part of a great team with a family feel, great benefits and a "work
hard, play hard" mentality, then this is the opportunity you have
been looking for!--Apply online NOW--or submit your resume and
project list to firstname.lastname@example.org. All inquiries
are--CONFIDENTIAL!!--Construction--Companies:--If your team needs
any position(s) filled, we can also assist in presenting qualified
talent. Reach out for a consultation TODAY! C/T: 605-705-4640All
qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to
race, age, color, sex (including pregnancy), religion, national
origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital
status, military status, genetic information, or any other status
protected by applicable laws or regulations. GPAC (Growing People
and Companies) is an award-winning search firm specializing in
placing quality professionals within multiple industries across the
United States since 1990. We are extremely competitive,
client-focused and realize that our value is in our ability to
deliver the right solutions at the right time.
Keywords: GPAC, Sterling , Commercial Project Manager, Executive , Sterling, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...