VP Deposit Operations
Company: Mainstreet Bank
Posted on: May 22, 2023
Summary: Supervises and controls the development,
implementation, and daily functions of the Bank's Deposit
Operations units. Work is preformed in our Operations Center
located in Sterling, VA. Specific Job Functions:
- Responsible for the day to day direction and management of the
Bank's Deposit Operations team.
- Ensures that all activities relating to deposit customer
service are performed efficiently and accurately.
- EOY IRA Distribution Letters processing and IRA account
- Federal Reserve Location set up for Brinks-Avenu needed
- Yearly Escheatment Reporting
- Account Charge offs and Reporting
- Handles Legal Requests such as Garnishments, Levies, Liens and
- Performs and oversees research and analysis of deposit accounts
for various purposes; takes appropriate action.
- Ensures accurate information, retention and record
- Performs or directs any required balancing and reconciling
activities relating to deposit accounts.
- Participates in new product and service implementations
- Assists with establishing specific goals for the department;
implements strategies to achieve these goals.
- Determines work procedures and expedites workflow while working
closely with Retail Operations, Business Banking and Payments.
- Fulfills audit responsibilities of the department.
- Ensures all work is completed on an accurately and timely basis
following departmental policies and procedures and in compliance
with appropriate state and federal regulations.
- Analyzes operational problems and develops procedures for their
- Participates in training related to Bank Secrecy Act/Anti-Money
Laundering requirements of the institution as it relates to the
specific position held and is able to effectively identify
transactions or situations relative to the position that would not
follow the BSA/AML Policy of the institution. Job Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree in business or related field or equivalent
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in a related position.
- Strong knowledge of bank operations functions.
- Ability to facilitate and manage change.
- Supervisory experience.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Strong computer skills with the ability to become proficient in
- Strong verbal, written and interpersonal communication
- Ability to demonstrate initiative and flexibility/adaptability
under tight deadlines.
- Ability to prioritize and follow through on work
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Jack Henry experience is highly desiredPhysical
Demands/Requirements:The physical demands described below are
representative of those that must be met to successfully perform
the essential functions of this job. They are subject to change at
any time due to reasonable accommodation or other reasons.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with
disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Sitting for extended periods of time.
- Walking; bending at the waist; dexterity of hands and fingers
to operate a computer.
- Hearing and speaking to exchange information in person or by
- Seeing to read and analyze complex data.Working Conditions:
- Work is performed in a normal office environment. At MainStreet
Bank we strive to bring talented, team-oriented individuals on
staff to meet and exceed our customers' needs. MainStreet team
members enjoy a friendly working environment, opportunity for
personal and professional growth, generous benefits and access to
resources for improving their well-being.For more information visit
our website at .MainStreet Bank is an equal opportunity employer.
Employment selection and related decisions are made without regard
to sex, race, age, disability, religion, national origin, color or
any other protected class.
Keywords: Mainstreet Bank, Sterling , VP Deposit Operations, Executive , Sterling, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...