Mechanical Project Manager
Company: Cornerstone Recruiting
Posted on: March 17, 2023
We are currently looking for a Mechanical Project Manager in the
Northern Virginia area. The project manager oversees all projects
assigned to him/her and ensures each project is delivered meeting
company standards in a timely manner with a focus on delivering
high costumer service.
- Assist with on-site meetings and project walkthroughs.
- Responsible for meeting assigned applied time metrics,
specifically for a supervisor role.
- Evaluates area safety needs/requirements to provide feedback
and recommendations to technicians and assists in the
implementation of safety policies, procedures, and
- Supports preparation for on-site installations and repairs by
working with the team to examine building layout, anticipate
difficulties, gather materials, and coordinate on-site work as
- Ensures the quality of work by reviewing the field work.
Provides quality assurance for job efficiency and
- Acts as a resource for field staff and subcontractors by
providing technical advice and offering guidance to ensure jobs are
progressing in an organized manner. Provide technical support and
assistance as needed.
- Communicates directly with Team Leaders when a specific
technician is struggling or not performing as the expected level of
their role. Coaches the field and gives them constructive feedback
on improvement while holding them accountable.
- Communicates directly with Team Leaders on job status,
progression, and any potential delays.
- Coordinate directly with Team Leaders to formulate weekly plans
that outline labor tasks and materials needed. Assist in the
coordination of material deliveries to the job sites.
- Prepare and maintain accurate records, logs and reports. Be
prepared to provide progress reports daily.
- Check-in with technicians throughout the day to receive updates
and job progress.
- Coordinate labor needs with subcontractors as needed the
duration of each project.
- Develop, maintain, and strengthen relationships with key
owners, developers, architects, engineers, and general
- Minimum of three years of proven work experience in mechanical
- Bachelor's Degree in mechanical engineering
- Extensive knowledge of method, equipment and tools used in the
HVAC service and installation trade.
- Ability to read and understand construction drawings.
- Must be versatile with industry software such as: Procore,
BlueBeam, Revue, Revit, AutoCAD.
- Ability to accurately measure. Ability to multitask.
- Able to understand and manage job budgets and
- Extensive knowledge principles and practices of HVAC repair,
maintenance, and installation.
- Extensive knowledge of standard practices, equipment and tools
related to the HVAC trade.
- Extensive knowledge of various mechanical systems related of
the HVAC trade.
- Extensive knowledge of various electrical and control systems
related to the HVAC trade.
- Extensive knowledge of operating and repair characteristics of
various HVAC systems.
- Extensive knowledge of methods and techniques of welding and
Interested candidates may apply by sending an updated resume to
Keywords: Cornerstone Recruiting, Sterling , Mechanical Project Manager, Executive , Sterling, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...