HUMAN RESOURCES MANAGER
Posted on: January 26, 2023
From its founding in 2011, RxAnte's mission has been exceedingly
simple: Get more from medicines. Today, we are the leading provider
of predictive analytics and targeted clinical programs that improve
prescribing and adherence. With nearly 13 million lives under
management, our patented solutions for health plans are proven to
improve quality scores and lower costs by improving prescription
In 2019, RxAnte launched Mosaic Pharmacy Service, a wholly-owned
subsidiary. Designed specifically to provide in-home pharmacy
services to medically complex and vulnerable seniors, Mosaic will
directly improve prescribing, adherence, and drug therapy outcomes
for patients under our care.
The Human Resource Manager will deliver critical functions of the
Human Resources (HR) department including talent acquisition,
compensation, benefits, performance management, retention programs
and employee relations. The Human Resources Manager serves as a
Human Resources generalist/consultant for RxAnte and Mosaic
Pharmacy Service and is responsible for implementing
enterprise-wide policies, procedures, and practices, including HR
compliance as directed by the Vice President, Human Resources. The
HR Manager serves as a key member of the Human Resources department
to implement workforce strategy and manage HR risk. The position is
based in our Sterling, Virginia, offices.
- Execute the organization's human resource and talent strategy
particularly as it relates to current and future talent needs,
recruiting, retention, and succession planning.
- Support all general HR programs including the following:
recruiting, performance management, training, employment law
compliance, compensation and benefits administration, new hire
orientation, employee relations, and retention.
- Develop and implement HR policies, procedures, and practices
and ensure they are implemented successfully at all levels with
focus on continuous improvement.
- Execute full-cycle recruiting, which may include recruitment,
interviewing, and hiring of qualified job applicants, particularly
for managerial, exempt, and professional roles; collaborates with
departmental managers to understand skills and competencies
required for openings and guides hiring teams through recruitment
and hiring decision processes.
- Analyze trends in compensation and benefits; researches and
proposes competitive base and incentive pay programs to ensure the
organization attracts and retains top talent.
- Develop and facilitate performance management program.
- Support learning and development programs and initiatives that
provide internal development opportunities for employees.
- Manage employee relations issues in a timely and effective
manner, including reasonable accommodations, employee disciplinary
meetings, employment terminations, and internal
- Maintain compliance with federal, state, and local employment
laws and regulations, and recommended best practices; reviews and
develops policies and practices to maintain compliance.
- Maintain knowledge of trends, best practices, regulatory
changes, and new technologies in human resources, talent
management, and employment law.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal, negotiation, and conflict resolution
- Team-player with ability to build and maintain remote and
in-person professional relationships at all levels in the
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to prioritize conflicting demands and to work
- Ability to act with integrity, professionalism, and
- Thorough knowledge of employment-related laws and
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related
- Proficiency with or the ability to quickly learn the
organization's HRIS and talent management systems. Experience with
- Ability to manage multiple projects and meet deadlines in a
fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Ability to work additional hours as needed
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Human Resources or a related
field; PHR or SPHR highly desired.
- Five to ten years of broad-based HR generalist or HR management
experience including the implementation of strategic HR plans and
- Prolonged periods of sitting at a desk and working on a
- Must be able to lift 15 pounds at times.
- Must be able to access and navigate each department at the
This job description is not designed to cover or contain a
comprehensive list of duties or responsibilities that are required
of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and
activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Keywords: RxAnte, Sterling , HUMAN RESOURCES MANAGER, Executive , Sterling, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!