Posted on: January 24, 2023
Location: Sterling, VA
Job Category: Freyssinet Application Profile
Date Posted: 09/13/2022
Salary Interval: Salary
Thank you for your interest in Freyssinet, Inc. To apply for a
position with our company, please click on the green "Apply Now"
button above to complete our application for employment and upload
your resume if you have one. Upon review of your resume/application
a hiring manager will be in touch.
As a member of the Management Team of Freyssinet, Inc., the EHS
Manager reports to the CEO and is responsible for developing,
planning, coordinating, and directing environmental and
health/safety activities to ensure employee engagement, regulatory
compliance and implement the EHS management system to protect human
health and the environment. The EHS Manager is responsible for
providing motivation and direction to the staff of professionals
he/she manages. As a business partner, the EHS Manager is capable
to accompany the Management Team to improve the company safety
culture and promote the group environmental goals. Responsibilities
include but are not limited to:
- Assigning responsibilities and goals to the members of your
department and conducting annual performance reviews with your
- Leading by example.
- Developing and/or maintaining the company safety manual and
- Ensuring compliance with all relevant federal, state, and local
- Leading environmental health and safety training programs for
- Staying up to date with changes in local EHS rules &
- Reviewing Safety Rules from parent company and rolling out such
rules throughout the company.
- Coordinating workers' compensation claims in case of employee
- Coordinating vehicle insurance claims in case of equipment
- Conducting frequent site visits and producing inspection
reports to document inspection findings.
- Assisting field supervisors with AHAs, daily Pre-Start meetings
and various toolbox talks during your visits.
- Monthly reporting to parent company for safety matters.
- Quarterly reporting to parent company for environmental
- Coordinating parent company annual safety day or week.
- Monitoring compliance with safety procedures. Position
- Minimum 8 years hands on experience in environment and safety
management for a construction company.
- Bachelor's degree in environmental health and Safety, or
- CHST Certification required, CSP a plus.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to deal effectively with a diversity of individuals at
all organizational levels.
- Good judgment with the ability to make timely and sound
- Strong organizational, problem-solving, and analytical skills;
able to manage priorities and workflow.
- Proficient with Microsoft Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Outlook and
- Versatility, flexibility, and a willingness to work within
constantly changing priorities with enthusiasm.
- Bilingual skills a plus. Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $85,000.00 - $115,000.00 per year Benefits:
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Professional development assistance
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance PM22 Equal Opportunity Employer
Freyssinet, Inc is an Equal Opportunity Employer and maintains a
zero-tolerance, drug-free workplace. All qualified applicants will
receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national
origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran. While the
Company is committed to following this principle in every facet of
employment, all employees share in the responsibility to promote
and foster a favorable work environment.
Accessibility: If you need an accommodation as part of the
employment process please contact Human Resources. Women, Veterans
and Minorities are encouraged to apply! "EEO is the Law" Poster -
"EEO is the Law Supplemental" Poster
"Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination" Poster
"E-Verify" Poster -
"Right to Work" Poster -
Keywords: Freyssinet, Sterling , EHS Manager, Executive , Sterling, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!