IT Services Delivery Manager
Posted on: January 21, 2023
Company Overview TestPros is a successful and growing business,
established in 1988 to provide Information Technology (IT)
technical support services to a wide range of Commercial and U.S.
Federal, State, and Local Government customers. Our capabilities
include Program Management, Program Oversight, Process Audit,
Intelligence Analysis, Cyber Security, Zero Trust, Resiliency, CMMC
and NIST SP 800-171 Assessment and Compliance, Computer Forensics,
Software Assurance, Software Testing, Test Automation, Section 508
and WCAG Accessibility Assessment, Localization Testing,
Independent Verification and Validation (IV&V), Quality
Assurance (QA), Compliance, and Research and Development (R&D)
services. TestPros delivers innovative independent IT assessment
solutions to critical challenges facing the nation and the world.
We support the U.S. Federal Government and Commercial clients
within the continental USA.TestPros is dedicated to making lives
better, safer and more secure. Job Summary Reporting directly to
the President, theIT Services Delivery Manager will be a key player
within the company. The successful candidate for this position will
bring a solid background in successful Commercial Information
Technology (IT) services contract delivery. TheIT Services Delivery
Manager will be a key leader to: plan, organize, control, and
direct the technical, administrative, financial contractual, and
personnel actions required for program success. This is a
remote/DMVhome office position with some travel to the Corporate
office in Sterling, VA and client sites as necessary.This role is
responsible for the successful delivery of a portfolio of
consulting services and product implementation projects. In this
role, the selected candidate will work with our clients product
development teams consulting on establishing an accessibility and
cybersecurity practice. This is a Full Time remote position with
some travel to the Corporate offices in Sterling, VA.
- You should also be able to deliver on the following expertly
and consistently: Help our customers to implement and enforce NIST
800-53, NIST 800-171, DFARs, and CMMC requirements, and also IT
accessibility requirements ((WCAG, Section 508).
- Ensure that our IT Servicedelivery teams understand and comply
with contract requirements.
- Facilitate both employee satisfaction in their jobs and
customer satisfaction in the services we deliver.
- Help develop, cultivate, and manage client relationships.
- Help with proposal development and reviews.
- Assist with recruiting and retention of our staff - and
periodic staff performance reviews.
- Become expert in and help evangelize our standard processes,
tools, and guidelines.
- Perform quality control to ensure expected standards are
- Help setup, organize, and manage SharePoint sites.
- Other duties as assigned. Required Skills and Experience
- U.S. Citizenship is required.
- Applicants selected will be subject to a security background
investigation and may need to meet eligibility requirements for
access to classified information.
- 3+ years of related IT technical experience,
andcommercialproject management experience.
- 3+ years of directly related experience in IT security
assessment and compliance; Cloud computing security; Security
governance and policy; Security risk analysis; Auditing and
monitoring systems.Good understanding of Cybersecurity (NIST
800-171/CMMC, NIST 800-53)andIT Accessibility (WCAG, Section
- Customer/Account Management(Technical Sales) experience
(including the ability to elicit customer requirements and develop
Technical/Cost proposals to fulfill those requirements.
- QA review experience (to review technical staff work products
(typically, test results reports)
- Excellent verbal/written communications skills, be a
self-starter, able to work independently, and experienced working
in a small business environment (have the demonstrated ability to
perform in a variety of roles within a given workday).
- High proficiency with Microsoft Office to include, PowerPoint
and Excel advanced features such as macros, pivot tables, analysis
and other advanced features.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to prioritize and quickly adapt to changing
priorities.Experience creating, managing, and tracking key project
- Highly ethical performance and behavior that is conducive to
- Ability to thrive in a close-knit, friendly corporate culture
dedicated to fostering personal career development with accessible
and available senior corporate leadership and without
- You are passionate about your work, have a drive for learning
new technologies and practices, and are a life-long learner with a
demonstrated commitment to continuous improvement.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or a related technical
discipline, or the equivalent combination of education,
professional training, or work experience (preferred) Benefits
TestPros offers a competitive salary, medical/dental/vision
insurance, life insurance, disability insurance, paid time off,
paid holidays,401(k) retirement plan with company match,
opportunities for professional growth, cell phone discounts, and
much more! All benefits are per TestPros current policies and are
subject to change without notice. Benefits are available to
full-time employees only. EEO Statement All qualified applicants
will receive consideration for employment without regard to race,
color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity,
marital status, age, national origin, protected veteran status, or
disability. VEVRAA Federal Contractor. Powered by JazzHR
Keywords: TestPros, Sterling , IT Services Delivery Manager, Executive , Sterling, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!