Company: Ferrari and Maserati of Washington
Posted on: January 18, 2023
The Service Director at Ferrari and Maserati of Washington is
responsible for running an efficient and profitable service
department. The Service Director will operate the department at
maximum production, controlling costs, building a loyal clientele,
maintaining good employee relationships, setting and obtaining
sales and profit objectives, and maintaining service
records.Service Director Duties and Responsibilities:
- Forecast goals and objectives for the department and strive to
- Strive for harmony and teamwork with all other
- Prepare and administer an annual operating budget for the
service department. Arrange all needed training for staff
- Attend managers; meetings as requested.
- Understand, keep abreast of, and comply with federal, state and
local regulations that affects service operations, such as
hazardous waste disposal and OSHA right-to-know.
- Hire, train, motivate, counsel, and monitor the performance of
all service department staff.
- Direct and schedule the activities of all department
- Provide technical assistance to employees as needed.
- Conduct meetings with department employees to discuss
activities and problems of mutual interest.
- Monitor technicians; payroll records.
- Work to consistently improve CSI and overall customer
- Manage work in process to ensure all work is being completed in
a timely manner
- Work directly with the sales and service departments to improve
- Conduct weekly shop meeting to maintain effective communication
between technicians and advisors
- Forecast, set goals, and develop strategy to achieve those
- Monitor and work with Assistant Service Director to increase
various software use and process
- Implement processes to ensure repairs are completed correctly
the first time
- Ensure all technician training is scheduled and up to date
- Develop ongoing training with advisors to increase CSI
- Ensure that the service department is a safe and desirable
working environment for all employees
- Maximize and maintain shop efficiency
- Monitor and control expenses and policy
- Maintain up to date knowledge on all software's used in the
service departmentService Director Qualifications:
- Three years of supervisory experience.
- Three years of experience in an auto repair facility.
- Ability to read and comprehend instructions and
- High school diploma or the equivalent.
- ASE certification preferred.
- Excellent communication, supervisory, and managerial
- Ability to operate the department at a profit according to
- Dynamic leader with a proven track record of success
Keywords: Ferrari and Maserati of Washington, Sterling , Service Director, Executive , Sterling, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!