Company: Itero Group
Posted on: January 16, 2023
Itero Group is a Women-Owned Small Business focused on bringing
simplicity to complex transformations. We empower clients in both
the private and government sectors to become more optimized,
digitally enabled, and data-driven organizations through our
comprehensive business consulting and innovative delivery
solutions. Itero Group's dedicated team members are experienced
thought leaders, tenacious workers, and creative thinkers. We hire
people who are passionate about being catalysts for change - in our
company, for our clients, and throughout our communities and we
empower people to express their ideas, create better practices,
innovate better products, and become better professionals. We have
been named a Great Place to Work three years in a row, offer a
competitive salary and benefits package. We are hiring a Project
Manager to our team. L ocation: Sterling, VA Clearance: SECRET
Travel: Possible Itero Group is seeking a Project/Task Manager to
join our team in support of the Department of State (DoS) Bureau of
Diplomatic Security (DS). The Project Manager will perform the
- Provides technical, administrative, and operational management
of assigned projects, including contract and subcontractor
- Typically supervises assigned staff, may include subordinate
supervisors and managers.
- Develops technical project documents and plans, proposals,
reports, and task order and administrative reporting.
- May also perform high level technical services on assigned
- Conducts planning and provides recommendations to client on
- Manages risk tracking process.
- Attends customer meetings and serves as primary client
- Interacts with vendors, other agencies, and other client staff
on behalf of the client.
- Coordinates development of deliverables and products.
- Ensures quality assurance of project deliverables.
- Maintains current knowledge of relevant technology as
- Participates in special projects as required.
- Reviews future project requirements and develops strategies for
- Manages a medium to large team or department focused on
multiple areas. Medium to High complexity. DESIRED QUALIFICATIONS:
- BA/BS (or equivalent experience)
- 5+ years of related work experience If you are looking for a
role where you will lead with integrity, create and innovate,
inspire excellence, be a respected member of the team, drive
results and have fun, we look forward to connecting with you! Itero
Group is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate
against any employee or applicant because of race, age, sex, color,
physical or mental disability, religion, sexual orientation,
marital status, national origin, or political affiliation.
Keywords: Itero Group, Sterling , Project Manager, Executive , Sterling, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!