Business Process Manager 2 - Space/Satellite
Company: Northrop Grumman
Posted on: August 4, 2022
At Northrop Grumman, our employees have incredible opportunities
to work on revolutionary systems that impact people's lives around
the world today, and for generations to come. Our pioneering and
inventive spirit has enabled us to be at the forefront of many
technological advancements in our nation's history - from the first
flight across the Atlantic Ocean, to stealth bombers, to landing on
the moon. We look for people who have bold new ideas, courage and a
pioneering spirit to join forces to invent the future, and have fun
along the way. Our culture thrives on intellectual curiosity,
cognitive diversity and bringing your whole self to work - and we
have an insatiable drive to do what others think is impossible. Our
employees are not only part of history, they're making history.The
Tactical Space Systems Division is seeking a Business Process
Manager 2 to Analyze business and technical processes to formulate
and develop new and modified business information processing
systems, such as production and inventory control systems,
financial tracking systems and human resources systems. This
position is located in Dulles, VA. The BPM 2 represents the
business unit to define requirements and business cases for the
technology developments and coordinates with business and
technology teams, ascertaining system requirements, such as program
functions, output requirements, input data acquisition, and system
techniques and controls. This position requires knowledge of
digital tools, computer system capabilities, business processes,
and work flow.Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Develop team capable of leading tool development, deployment
and sustaining efforts to support manufacturing initiatives. This
includes ensuring licensing is up to date and product upgrades are
vetted prior to release.
- Develop vision and execution strategy for manufacturing DT
- Support requirements capture, design and technical
implementation of Corporate Digital Transformation initiatives
related to manufacturing.
- Actively engage with customers and stakeholders to ensure
services are delivered to meet or exceed expectations
- Develop solutions in collaboration with customers and platform
architects to support customer needs.
- Train and guide Agile teams and scrum masters and ensure agile
deployment is scaled to best support the business.
- Actively monitor and continuously improve the production
environment to ensure optimal performance, reliability, and
- Support and facilitate system integration testing and
update/upgrades to connected data sources (eg: Tip QA, Windchill,
MES and CostPoint) as required.
- Support manufacturing initiatives as needed.
- Develop processes and documentation to ensure the system is
sustainable and participate in disaster recovery exercises.
- Ensure SyncManufacturing utilization targets are met with
appropriate subject matter experts trained. #NOVASPACE Basic
- 10 years of relevant technical experience, 7 years of technical
experience with a Bachelor's of Science or 5 years of technical
experience with a Master's degree in Engineering, Computer Science,
Information Technology, or other related fields.
- Demonstrated Product deployment and sustaining experience in
architecture, installation, and deployments, as well as Synchrony
System Administration & Build Support.
- Strong troubleshooting and problem-solving skills to
proactively identify issues, find root cause and identify both
temporary and permanent solutions.
- Ability to lead and organize multiple projects and diverse
project teams including technical teams.
- Certified with Agile and the SAFe methodology with experience
developing scaled agile methodologies.
- Experience in business process improvement methodologies,
tools, and techniques
- Significant experience in identifying and driving
operational/organizational change and excellence utilizing change
- Passion for being at the leading edge of Technology with
hands-on software development or Analytics experience.
- Firm understanding of manufacturing tools including but not
limited to SyncManufacturing, MITS, Store Scheduler, SyncView,
Costpoint, Windchill) Preferred Qualifications:
- Experience with Sharepoint development, Alteryx, Tableau, Power
- Proven ability to lead, motivate, and inspire a diverse
- Synchrono data model, customization, and data import
- Experience providing technical support in a customer service
- Working knowledge of techniques used to execute gap analyses
and developing plans to close identified differences.
- Demonstrated capability in a Continuous Integration/Continuous
Delivery Synchrono environment
- Experience with complex Product Lifecycle Management Systems,
especially Synchrono applications related to Engineering and
- Experience using and/or maintain Atlassian applications: Jira,
- Knowledge of server administration tasks related to Synchrony
- Experience designing/implementing/maintaining a Continuous
- Proven people management experience leading an organization
Salary Range: $118,600 USD - $178,000 USD Employees may be eligible
for a discretionary bonus in addition to base pay. Annual bonuses
are designed to reward individual contributions as well as allow
employees to share in company results. Employees in Vice President
or Director positions may be eligible for Long Term Incentives. In
addition, Northrop Grumman provides a variety of benefits including
health insurance coverage, life and disability insurance, savings
plan, Company paid holidays and paid time off (PTO) for vacation
and/or personal business. The health and safety of our employees
and their families is a top priority. The company encourages
employees to remain up-to-date on their COVID-19 vaccinations. U.S.
Northrop Grumman employees may be required, in the future, to be
vaccinated or have an approved disability/medical or religious
accommodation, pursuant to future court decisions and/or government
action on the currently stayed federal contractor vaccine mandate
under Executive Order 14042
Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action
Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion,
creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status,
national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other
protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency
statement, please visit http://www.northropgrumman.com/EEO . U.S.
Citizenship is required for most positions.
Keywords: Northrop Grumman, Sterling , Business Process Manager 2 - Space/Satellite, Executive , Sterling, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!