Quality Control Manager - USE Innovations (Job ID 705146)
Company: U.S. Engineering
Posted on: June 24, 2022
U.S. Engineering Innovations is national construction project
execution reimagined. We drive innovation in off-site
manufacturing, specialty prefabrication, preconstruction and
mechanical construction services. In any given year, our Teams have
a hand in installing, maintaining or operating hundreds of large
mechanical systems - or supporting those that do. With each of
those, there s a story that is affecting people s lives. That s a
responsibility we take very seriously, and it s why we are driving
innovation and disrupting the way people think about construction
and facility serviceWe Need Someone Like YouAs a Quality Control
Manager, you will have direct oversight and review of the entire
documentation and physical inspection phase of the workflow
process, while working with internal and external stakeholders to
produce and document a quality product. Your attention to detail
and problem solving nature will make partners want to work with you
again to produce impressive results.Your Typical Day Might Look
- You will create, update and maintain the project submittal log
and all other project specific quality control reports.
- You will review shop drawings and submittals for conformance
with project specifications by direct review and by leveraging the
knowledge and experience of others in the project team when
- You will coordinate and document the testing and commissioning
of building systems.
- You will verify and document that all materials received for
the project are in conformance with the approved submittal, are
handled and stored appropriately and are acceptable for use in the
- You will provide daily QC reports that reinforce activities
that are being constructed in conformance with each specific
project's established standard and constructively confronts
non-conformances to produce the desired outcome in a timely
- You will find cost efficient ways to fulfill contract
requirements related to specification conformance and system sign
- Of course--- other fun duties as assigned.You Will Bring This
to the Table
- Bachelor s Degree in Construction Science Management,
Architectural Engineering, or Mechanical Engineering preferred.
Equivalent combination of mechanical field, leadership experience
and certifications will be considered.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in mechanical construction
- Knowledge of a wide range of construction materials, methods,
- Superior communication and interpersonal skills, such as
diplomacy, persuasion, etc. are essential to develop and foster
effective professional relationships.
- Ability to travel to all job sites for Innovations across
Keywords: U.S. Engineering, Sterling , Quality Control Manager - USE Innovations (Job ID 705146), Executive , Sterling, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!