Project Manager - USE Innovations (Job ID 705659)
Company: U.S. Engineering
Posted on: June 23, 2022
U.S. Engineering Innovations is national construction project
execution reimagined. We drive innovation in off-site
manufacturing, specialty prefabrication, preconstruction and
mechanical construction services. In any given year, our Teams have
a hand in installing, maintaining or operating hundreds of large
mechanical systems - or supporting those that do. With each of
those, there s a story that is affecting people s lives. That s a
responsibility we take very seriously, and it s why we are driving
innovation and disrupting the way people think about construction
and facility service.We Need Someone Like YouAs a Project Manager
you will wake up every morning with the ability to deliver
successful mechanical installation projects that make lives and
communities better. Your oversight through all phases of
construction will make partners want to work with you again and
produce impressive financial results.Your Typical Day Might Look
- You will review the estimate and initiate all tasks related to
- You will build relationships with the project team (both in
house and with outside partners), providing leadership and
- You will review the financial picture and present an impressive
- You will assess any risk factors, making sure you meet safety,
schedule and quality expectations.
- You will complete some paperwork, though much of that is
completed digitally with our internal document workflows.
- Of course--- other fun duties as assigned.You Will Bring This
to the Table
- Bachelor s Degree in Construction Science Management,
Architectural Engineering, or Mechanical Engineering preferred.
Equivalent combination of mechanical field and leadership
experience will be considered.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in mechanical construction
- Prior experience in role assisting with project management or
field leadership preferred
- Ability to maximize performance of project team through
innovative and effective management techniques
- Superior communication and interpersonal skills, such as
diplomacy, persuasion, etc. are essential to develop and foster
effective professional relationships.
- Time management and organizational skills
- Basic level of financial acumen necessary to manage project
budget / performance.
- Knowledge of the following computer programs: MS Word, Excel.
Experience with project management software a plus.
- Strong problem-solving, negotiation, and conflict-management
- Ability to navigate a construction siteWe Will Bring This to
- A team focused on Being the Best.
- An organization that has had the strength and stability to
thrive for more than 125 years.
- Leadership that understands our next 125 years depends on our
ability to evolve.
- An industry-leading benefits package, including HSA
contributions, 529 savings matching, no waiting periods and 100%
vesting starting on Day 1. (Click this link to learn more.)
Keywords: U.S. Engineering, Sterling , Project Manager - USE Innovations (Job ID 705659), Executive , Sterling, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!