DoD Financial Management/Audit Liaison
Posted on: June 18, 2022
Guidehouse is a leading global provider of consulting services to
the public sector and commercial markets, with broad capabilities
in management, technology, and risk consulting. By combining our
public and private sector expertise, we help clients address their
most complex challenges and navigate significant regulatory
pressures focusing on transformational change, business resiliency,
and technology-driven innovation. Across a range of advisory,
consulting, outsourcing, and digital services, we create scalable,
innovative solutions that help our clients outwit complexity and
position them for future growth and success. The company has more
than 12,000 professionals in over 50 locations globally. Guidehouse
is a Veritas Capital portfolio company, led by seasoned
professionals with proven and diverse expertise in traditional and
emerging technologies, markets, and agenda-setting issues driving
national and global economies. For more information, please visit
- Coordinating timely collection, review, and submission of
documentation to fulfill auditor requests.
- Facilitating meetings and supporting site visits and
- Creating and/or update protocol documents such as
PBC/Sample/Follow-up review protocols, communication plan, FIAR ARC
Tool contingency plan, PII & PHI protocol, auditor request
assignment protocol, etc.
- Assisting reporting entities address audit findings and
self-identified deficiencies by developing effective corrective
action plans. Qualifications
- Active SECRET clearance
Minimum Education/ Certification
- Bachelor's degree in a field related to the tasking (e.g.,
accounting, finance, business or related field)
- Applies fundamental concepts, processes, practices, and
procedures on work assignments.
- Required Skills/Experience:
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Proven experience effectively prioritizing workload to meet
deadlines and work objectives Desired
- 2 years of general experience
- Experience with DoD.
- Experience supporting Financial Management projects.
- Experience responding to IPA PBC requests.
- Experience working on SSAE No. 18 examinations and financial
statement audits. Additional Requirements
The successful candidate must not be subject to employment
restrictions from a former employer (such as a non-compete) that
would prevent the candidate from performing the job
responsibilities as described.
Guidehouse is an Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action
employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for
employment without regard to race, color, national origin,
ancestry, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran
status, religion, creed, physical or mental disability, medical
condition, marital status, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender
identity or expression, age, genetic information, or any other
basis protected by law, ordinance, or regulation.
Guidehouse will consider for employment qualified applicants with
criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of
applicable law or ordinance including the Fair Chance Ordinance of
Los Angeles and San Francisco.
If you have visited our website for information about employment
opportunities, or to apply for a position, and you require an
accommodation, please contact Guidehouse Recruiting at 1- or via
email at . All information you provide will be kept confidential
and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed
Guidehouse does not accept unsolicited resumes through or from
search firms or staffing agencies. All unsolicited resumes will be
considered the property of Guidehouse and Guidehouse will not be
obligated to pay a placement fee.
Rewards and Benefits
Guidehouse offers a comprehensive, total rewards package that
includes competitive compensation and a flexible benefits package
that reflects our commitment to creating a diverse and supportive
- Medical, Rx, Dental & Vision Insurance
- Personal and Family Sick Time & Company Paid Holidays
- Position may be eligible for a discretionary variable incentive
- Parental Leave and Adoption Assistance
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Basic Life & Supplemental Life
- Health Savings Account, Dental/Vision & Dependent Care Flexible
- Short-Term & Long-Term Disability
- Tuition Reimbursement, Personal Development & Learning
- Skills Development & Certifications
- Employee Referral Program
- Corporate Sponsored Events & Community Outreach
- Emergency Back-Up Childcare Program
Keywords: Guidehouse, Sterling , DoD Financial Management/Audit Liaison, Executive , Sterling, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!