Store Manager Trainee/Parts Counter
Company: Colliflower Inc
Posted on: January 16, 2022
Colliflower Inc., a leading Parker Hannifin distributor of hoses
and fittings has an immediate opening for a Store Manager Trainee.
The hours of this position are 7:30am-5:00pm, Monday- Friday.
Travel is required and reliable transportation is needed.
Colliflower has been in business since 1951 and has an excellent
reputation for giving exceptional customer service and selling high
quality hose conveyance products. Colliflower fabricates and sells
a wide variety of fluid connector products including: hydraulic &
pneumatic hoses, metric, tube, & brass fittings, quick couplings,
adapters and accessories. Colliflower has 33 stores on the east
coast with plans to expand.
This position is an excellent opportunity for someone to learn the
fluid connector business, operations of a Colliflower store and
have great opportunity for future advancement. The trainee will
learn how to perform all the operational functions of a Colliflower
store including management, customer service, fabrication of hose
assemblies, inventory, projecting and budgeting, sales and more.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who has great customer
service and communication skills, likes to work with their hands
and in a service environment, has good problems solving skills, a
positive attitude, and is looking to advance into a Store Manager
position or beyond.
- Provide excellent customer service
- Parts counter and manage store operations
- Fabricate hose assemblies (training will be provided)
- Manage and maintain proper inventory levels in the store
- Maintain a clean, organized and brand consistent store
- Provide product and sales guidance to customers
- Work in collaboration with the entire Colliflower team to build
sales and provide superb service
- Become a trusted expert in hose technology conveyance and
- Customer-first work ethic
- Personable and professional demeanor
- Self-starter and self- motivated attitude
- Problem solving and excellent communication skills
- Proven organization skills in handling multiple
- Proficiency with math, measurements and understanding
- Proficiency with computer systems
- Ability to lift up to 150lbs
- Willingness to travel and work in various store locations
- Valid drivers license, good driving record, and own
- High school degree or equivalent
- Having a mechanical aptitude is beneficial
Colliflower offers a Total Compensation package including:
Competitive pay, Medical, Vision, Dental, 401k, Life Insurance,
LTD, AD&D, Flexible Spending Accounts, Paid Vacations,
Holidays, Discounts, and More!
Colliflowers Vision- To be the Best Fluid Connector Distributor in
Every day we strive to:
- Exceed the expectations
- Always do the right thing
- Solve every problem with the best solution available
- Grow smart, continuously improve and add value
- Offer employees rewarding careers
- Ensure that every contact with Colliflower is a positive
Visit us on our website at colliflower.com to learn more about our
company, product line and store locations. exceeding the
expectations since 1951
Job Type: Full-time
Powered by JazzHR
Keywords: Colliflower Inc, Sterling , Store Manager Trainee/Parts Counter, Executive , Sterling, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!