IT Project Manager Level I
Posted on: January 11, 2022
Citizant is a leading provider of professional IT services to the
U.S. government. We seek to address some of our countrys most
pressing challenges in the areas of Agile application development,
Enterprise Data Management, Enterprise Architecture, and Program
Management support services. We strive to hire only ethical,
talented, passionate and committed A Players who already align with
the companys core values: Drive, Delivering Excellence, Reputation,
Responsibility, and a Better Future. No matter how large we grow,
Citizant will retain its collaborative, supportive, small-company
culture, where successful team effort to address external and
internal customer challenges is valued above all else.
The successful candidate will use their enthusiasm and strong
leadership skills to help manage an array of complex IT projects.
Some high-level duties include:
- Serves as a Deputy Project Manager responsible for overseeing
the performance all project activities.
- Provides assistance with planning and obtaining commitments to
complete tasks within established schedule and budget constraints.
Interacts with clients and other stakeholders to ensure that
requirements are properly understood and implemented.
- Proficiency in using project management tools (e.g., Microsoft
Project) and techniques to develop project plans for software
development projects. Ability to perform detail-oriented business
and technical analysis to discover, refine, and document the
requirements for technically-oriented projects.
- Customer- and relationship-focused, process-driven,
metric-focused, results-oriented, organized, self-directed.
- Ability to multi-task and solve problems innovatively.
- Proficiency in analytical, organizational, project management,
interpersonal and communication skills (written and oral).
Knowledge of industry standard PMO methodologies.
- Education: Bachelor's degree in Business Administration,
Finance, Computer Science, or an equivalent combination of
education and/or experience
- 2-3 years of IT experience; 3-5 years of project management
- Current PMP Certification Preferred or PMI-CAPM (Certified
Associate in Project Management)
- Strong MS Excel Skills
- ServiceNow experience a plus
- Experience with Agile methodologies (e.g., SAFe, Scrum, Kanban,
Lean, etc.), agile delivery/ALM tools (i.e., Jira, TFS/Azure
- Self-motivated with the ability to thrive in a dynamic team
environment, work across organizational departments and instill
confidence with the client through work quality, time management &
organizational skills and responsiveness
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills with
audiences of all levels
- Strong logical and analytical problem-solving skills
- Must be US Citizen
- Current FDIC Public Trust highly preferred, other federal
agency Public Trust desired
Citizant strives to be an employer of choice in the Washington
metropolitan area. Citizant associates accept challenging and
rewarding work and in return receive excellent compensation and
benefits, as well as the opportunity for personal and professional
Citizant is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants
will receive consideration for employment without regard to race,
color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender
identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or
Citizant, Inc. is a federal contractor and must comply with
Executive Order 14042, which requires that federal contract
employees must be vaccinated against COVID-19. This means that all
employees working for Citizant must be vaccinated against COVID-19
unless an exemption on medical or religious grounds for an employee
has been granted. For more information on Citizants policies on
COVID-19 vaccinations, please contact HR@citizant.com.by
Keywords: Citizant, Sterling , IT Project Manager Level I, Executive , Sterling, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!