Company: Engility Holdings Inc.
Posted on: November 22, 2021
The Office Manager will responsibilities include:
- Perform general office duties, including answering multi-line
phone system, routing calls, delivering messages to staff and
- Welcome office visitors warmly, professionally and courteously
to cultivate welcoming atmosphere while confirming scheduled
meetings and identification - updates visitor log.
- Determine nature and purpose of visit and directed individuals
to appropriate destinations and offered assistance during their
visit. - Coordinates facility repairs/maintenance as needed.
- Met top executives weekly, monthly and annually.
- Uses Outlook to process conference room reservations, check-ins
- Oversees fast-paced front desk operations at a busy business
facility with as many as 100 guests - checking in individuals
quickly to keep business continuously moving.
- Oversees and manages office inventory activities, including
ordering and requisitions, stocking and shipment receiving.
- Supports logistics for programs, meetings and events, including
room reservations, agenda preparation and calendar maintenance. -
Supports efficient meetings by organizing spaces and materials,
documenting discussions and distributing meeting notes.
- Prepares packages for shipment, pickup and courier services for
prompt delivery (include assets).
- Coaches new employees on company process, administrative
procedures, company policies and performance standards.
- Identifies and recommends changes to existing processes to
improve accuracy, efficiency and quality service.
- Distributes team-wide announcements, books conference rooms and
coordinates catering as needed.
- Actively listens to customers, handles concerns quickly and
escalates major issues to supervisor.
- Plans coverage needs and organizes services to support incoming
- Copies information from one record to another, proofreading
records or forms, sorting and filing records, processing mail,
answering calls, conveying messages, and making copies of
- Ensures entries are accurate and complete.Office Manager Must
- Positive attitude and ability to handle demanding Clients
- Able to be point of of contact for both in-house and external
- Well-organized with a ability to handle schedule
- Outstanding telephone, scheduling, and documentation
- Proficient in Microsoft Office SuiteQualifications
Education and Experience Required:
Bachelor's degree and minimum 2 years of Office Manager related
experience or equivalent (degree can be replaced with years of
experience). Applicants selected will be subject to a government
security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for
access to classified information.
- US CITIZENSHIP REQUIRED
- MUST HAVE CBP PUBLIC TRUST OR ABILITY TO OBTAIN ONECOVID
Policy: Prospective and/or new employees will be required to adhere
with SAIC's vaccination policy. All SAIC employees must be fully
vaccinated and they must submit proof of vaccination on their first
day of employment. Prospective or new employees may seek an
exemption to the vaccination requirement at Contact Us and must
have an approved exemption prior to the start of their employment.
Customer site vaccination requirements, if more strict, will take
precedence over SAIC's vaccination policy.
Keywords: Engility Holdings Inc., Sterling , Office Manager, Executive , Sterling, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!