Director of Client Services
Company: Regional Recreation Corporation of Wood Buffalo
Posted on: April 8, 2021
Director of Client Services in Sterling, Virginia - Careers at
CapRelo - Sterling Skip to content
- CapConnect--- Login
- Contact Us
- Global Mobility Services
- Why CapRelo CapRelo provides equal employment opportunities to
all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits
discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race,
color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status,
genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender
identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by
federal, state or local laws. EEO Poster and Supplement . OFCCP 41
CFE 60-1.35(c) .As a qualified individual with a disability or
disabled veteran, you have the right to request a reasonable
accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use
or access the online application system as a result of your
disability. To request application assistance, please email
firstname.lastname@example.org or call (703) 260-3034.CapRelo participates in
E-Verify / CapRelo participa en E-Verify -----Immigrant and
Employee Rights / Seccion de Derechos de Inmigrantes y Empleados
Global Headquarters +1-703-260-3323 CapRelo Canada +1-888-808-1187
CapRelo EMEA +44 (0) 17-2244-6224 CapRelo APAC +86 225 830 7816
Subscribe to receive updates and resources from CapRelo
- Office Locations
- Privacy Statement
- -- Copyright 2019, Capital Relocation Services. All rights
reserved. Director of Client Services in Sterling, Virginia -
Careers at CapRelo - Sterling Please Enable Cookies to Continue
Please enable cookies in your browser to experience all the
personalized features of this site, including the ability to apply
for a job. Welcome page Welcome page Returning Candidate? Log back
in! Director of Client Services Job Locations US-VA-Sterling ID
2021-2431 Category Customer Service/Support Type Regular Full-Time
Overview Responsible for account management of assigned clients.
Represents the organization as a subject matter expert and client
liaison and works to identify and implement additional business
development and revenue opportunities. Ensures operational and
workflow efficiencies while providing comprehensive data reporting.
Consults with senior executives on action plans to achieve revenue
goals and service levels for clients and transferees. Acts as
primary account manager for US Domestic and International Mobility
clients, including those requiring compensation services, and as a
regional support for clients based elsewhere. Responsibilities
- Proactive, market-awareness, and engagement with all levels of
- Develops strong strategic relationships and responsible for
driving an overall service delivery experience for assigned clients
by creating a "trusted advisor" relationship with several layers of
the client's management and personnel.
- Account plan development and maintenance, management reviews,
operational efficiency and execution, client forums, and business
- Drives and supports business strategy development,
implementation, and execution for a defined portfolio.
- Develops and drives revenue enhancement strategies in support
of the business plan and the operational execution to ensure
results are attained. Within the assigned account base, continually
reviews current pricing arrangements and risk exposure to ensure
- Collaborates with the sales leadership and Vice Presidents of
Business Development to prospect new accounts and cross-sell
existing accounts. Develops strategies for RFI and RFP support,
sales presentation assistance, and site visit management.
- Provides ongoing support and direction for client evaluations,
pricing, service strategies, and account planning. Responsible for
identifying volume and revenue variances and creating appropriate
strategies to adjust to these changes in pricing, staffing, and
other related areas.
- Provides creative input and planning for client events, such as
the Client Summits, WERC, and other industry conferences.
Determines strategies to promote the business, offers educational
content, and opportunities for client-to-client interaction.
- Analyzes client policies in depth, offering consultative
insight and recommendations to improve program management and goal
- Responsible for P&L for a client portfolio, including
budgeting and reforecasting, and the achievement of defined revenue
- Subject matter expert for services in the following areas:
Domestic Relocation Policies, International Relocation Polices,
International Assignment Management, and have a working knowledge
of Expatriate Tax and Cost Projections, Tax Equalization,
Expatriate Payroll, Year-End Processing and Compensation Summaries,
Tax Advances and Collections.
- Travel as required.
- Other duties as assigned. Qualifications
- Bachelor's Degree or above
- Consensus builder ability to effectively communicate with all
levels of staff, clients and assignees.
- Strong analytical skills for gathering and interpreting
internal and external customer requirements.
- Minimum 5 years' experience with all aspects of International
Global Mobility business.
- CRP and GMS designation preferred.
- Thorough understanding of expatriate compensation, year-end
reporting and compensation accumulation processes.
- Thorough understanding of domestic and supply chain use,
management, issue resolution, and value propositions.
- Excellent written, verbal, communication, and analytical
skills, and strong client-facing presentation skills.
- Strong track record of working creatively in the global
- Exceptional compensation, benefits, and payroll experience
required. About CapRelo is a technology-driven company focused on
delivering best in class relocation and assignment services on a
global platform. Our goal is to make the relocation process easy
for everyone involved. Our employees simplify and streamline the
complexities of relocation through capabilities like move
management services, home sale and purchase, property management,
destination services, expense administration, and consultation on
domestic and international relocation policies. At CapRelo, we
strive to attract the best and the brightest who will bring their
unique abilities and help take our company to the next level. If
you are looking for an organization where you can use your talents
and have a real impact on company performance - you've come to the
right place. Benefits
- In addition to comprehensive medical, dental, and vision
insurance, CapRelo offers:
- World-class retirement savings programs including
Company-funded profit sharing and safe harbor 401(k)
- Recruitment and customer referral bonuses
- Company-paid life insurance and accidental death benefits
- Voluntary protection programs for employees and their
- Service recognition programs
- Safety & performance bonuses
- Tuition reimbursement and student loan repayment
- Discounted membership @ Gold's Gyms (corporate locations)
- Global employee wellness programs and Employee Assistance
Program (EAP) for employees and their families
- Medical and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer Options Apply for
this job online Apply Share Email this job to a friend Refer Sorry
the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please
refresh the page and try again later. Share on your newsfeed
Loading... Application FAQs Software Powered by iCIMS
Keywords: Regional Recreation Corporation of Wood Buffalo, Sterling , Director of Client Services, Executive , Sterling, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!