Business Management Manager 3 - Top Secret
Company: Northrop Grumman
Posted on: April 8, 2021
Embark on a career putting innovative, reliable, and agile
products and ideas into orbit, and beyond. Northrop Grumman has
opportunities waiting for you that play a vital role in human space
exploration, national defense, and scientific discovery, supporting
multiple programs across the universe. With us, you'll discover a
culture of curiosity and collaboration that will have you Defining
Possible from the day you start. Our space systems connect and
protect millions of people on earth every day, now and for the
future. Explore your future and launch your career today.
Northrop Grumman Space Systems is currently seeking an experienced
Business Management Manager 3 to join our team of qualified,
diverse individuals. The Business Management Manager is responsible
for providing all aspects of financial planning and control
services through a professional staff, including analyzing the OU
financial results, applying accepted accounting methods,
controlling to budgets, and generating reports on sales, costs,
profits, etc. These positions will be located in our Dulles VA
Roles and Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the
- Financial (Awards, Sales, OM, Cash) planning, forecasting,
analysis, and reporting in accordance with company policy, GAAP and
- Strategic Planning - Partnership with the Portfolio Program
Manager and Functional leadership for the development of the Annual
Operating Plan (AOP).
- Financial management and cost control functions for all
contracts / projects.
- Cost proposal support for assigned programs and proposal price
- Government program finance and compliance inclusive of DCAA and
DCMA audit support.
- Public company audit support to both Internal and External/3rd
- Performance Measurement System implementation and program
execution, including EVMS compliance under a validated business
system. Includes expertise with CFSR, IPMR, and other Customer
- Subcontractor cost recognition, integration and management
- Restricted program billing system oversight.
- Intercompany program execution coordination and synergy
- Interdisciplinary coordination in support of program and
department execution requirements.
- Attention to detail to support contract setup and execution in
complex contract environment.
- On-boarding, motivation, development, and supervision of a
competent professional staff.
- Strong communication and relationship skills with internal,
cross-functional colleagues and external customers. As a full-time
employee of Northrop Grumman Space Systems, you are eligible for
our robust benefits package including:
- Medical, Dental & Vision coverage
- Educational Assistance
- Life Insurance
- Employee Assistance Programs & Work/Life Solutions
- Paid Time Off
- Health & Wellness Resources
- Employee Discounts This position's standard work schedule is a
9/80. The 9/80 schedule allows employees who work a nine-hour day
Monday through Thursday to take every other Friday off.
To learn more about our hiring process for manager positions,
please view our "Selecting the Best Qualified Managers" video:
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited university.
- 9+ years of experience in financial planning/reporting,
strategic planning, cost proposals, project execution/management,
and/or budget controls and analysis.
- 4+ years of demonstrated leadership, presentation, critical
thinking, and innovative behaviors in past projects, roles, or
- Strong understanding of government contracting and regulations,
to include FAR and CAS.
- Experience with standard business systems (Costpoint/SAP,
Cognos, Cobra/MPM, MS Excel).
- A current and active Top Secret security clearance. Preferred
- Team management experience.
- Ability to develop talent within the organization.
- Exposure to Agile program environments.
- Bachelor's degree in Business Management, Finance, Accounting
or a related field from an accredited university. Northrop Grumman
is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are
proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer,
making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed,
sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national
origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected
class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement,
please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is
required for most positions.
Keywords: Northrop Grumman, Sterling , Business Management Manager 3 - Top Secret, Executive , Sterling, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!