Sales Account Manager
Company: IES Communications
Posted on: April 5, 2021
Job Summary:The Sales Account Manager ensures that sales for
assigned lines of business are developed and closed in accordance
with Company goals, policies and procedures. The Sales Account
Manager is responsible for ensuring that sales goals are
implemented and delivered in accordance with the
contract/agreement. This will ensure Company, customer and
financial performance requirements are met. All aspects of the
sales effort(s) must be carried out as efficiently as possible with
respect to human resources, financial management, profitability and
branch goals.General Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Ensure that the development and closure of sales are occurring
within Company guidelines. Manage overall workload
- Directly responsible for maintenance of industry and client
relationships, including General Contractors, Electrical
Contractors, Consultants, Manufacturers, Suppliers, Partners and
other stakeholders as relevant to building a successful book of
- Development and maintenance of positive internal relationships
to foster team cohesion in dynamic work environment.
- Responsible for monitoring the prospecting, qualification,
proposal writing, bid preparation, proposal submittal, contracting
and closed sales turnover processes of the branch. Provide periodic
reporting on status to other members of management and the
- Review and monitor sales goals, project, client and line(s) of
business goals and related issues. Provide management of such
issues and reporting to senior management of any inconsistencies
and or corrections required.
- Monitor all timeliness, quality and performance issues related
to your sales activities.
- Act as the Company liaison for sales interface with customer
- Participate in Sales meetings and training sessions as
- Other responsibilities as assigned.
- Regular attendance is mandatory.Physical and Mental
- Must be self-motivated, positive in approach, professional and
lead others to create, develop and implement project process
- Must promote the Company culture and mission to all employees,
vendors, clients and business partners.
- Must have proven problem-solving skills, critical thinking
skills and the ability to effectively read, write and give oral
- Must have proven high skill level to interpret typical sales
documents, including but not limited to, prospect lists,
qualifications documents, industry research and reports, project
specifications, reporting, contracting and performance
- Must be able to travel within branch territory and/or regional
territory as needed.
- Must be able to learn and teach the Company sales management
- Must be able to secure and maintain a Company sponsored
American Express Card.Education, Certification, License, and Skill
- Must possess at least a High School diploma or GED equivalency;
Bachelor's Degree preferred.
- Must have experience at least (7) seven years' in customer
interface, such as liaison between the customer and the
- Must have a minimum of five (5) years of experience in
telecommunications or a related technical or construction
- Must be proficient with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and MS
- Must meet Company minimum driving standards.
- Must be able to manage multiple tasks/projects
- Must have demonstrated verifiable ability to define a
prospective customer, create a scope of work, qualify a customer,
develop a sales plan and manage proposal submission and review
through to customer presentation, closing and operations
Keywords: IES Communications, Sterling , Sales Account Manager, Executive , Sterling, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!