Quality Assurance Engineer
Company: REI Systems
Posted on: August 15, 2019
REI Systems is looking for Test Engineer with 5-7 years of
experience in test automation to join our team. In this role, you
will be responsible for the test automation effort to ensure
quality standards are met, and will design and develop test suites
applying current test driven methodologies. As a Test Engineer at
REI, you'll have the opportunity to work with our government
customer, NASA, located in Washington, D.C.
You can be a Test Engineer anywhere, but at REI your analysis is
transformational. You'll have the chance to work with a company
that was ranked Washington's Post Top Workplace.
REI Systems is an Equal Opportunity Employer
* Research, identify and implement new test automation
* Build and maintain effective GUI and integration test cases for
manual and automated testing.
* Identify regression test candidates for automation, plan test
automation activities across the team and automate test cases and
* Monitor automation runs to ensure accuracy and validity.
* Provide testing support for all software applications tiers
including front-end functional testing and middle-tier testing of
* Collaborate with developers and product owners to generate test
requirements from user stories and/or requirements.
* Support code deployments and release management in a continuous
* Establish quality assurance best practices and processes in an
* Participate in daily scrum meetings and other Agile meetings.
* Write comprehensive test plans for functional, regression,
acceptance and stress testing
* Perform Functional, regression, performance test execution
* Design and develop automated test scripts for Regression
* Perform production verification after software install
* Assist in post-production support-such as end-users support;
troubleshooting of issues on relevant production like
Required Skills/Work Experience
* Bachelor s degree (or higher) in computer science, software
engineering or related field.
* Ability to work independently and interface collaboratively with
* 5-7 years of professional experience in software quality
assurance or software development.
* 5+ years of experience in a test automation role.
* Experience managing test using Selenium WebDriver, Rational
Functional Tester, TestNG and Cucumber Testing tools.
* Experience writing test suites in Selenium WebDriver and Rational
Functional Tester (RFT) using Java for regression testing in a
* Experience developing automation scripts and analyzing executions
using Hybrid, Keyword Driven, Page Object Model (Page Factory
Pattern) and Data Driven Frameworks in Java using WebDriver,
Eclipse, IntelliJ IDEA, TestNG, Cucumber, Junit, Jenkins, and
* Strong debugging and troubleshooting skills.
* Experience in designing/developing/defining a test strategy, test
plan, test case/test scripts, test estimation (QA LOE for manual
and automation), and requirement traceability matrix.
* Extensive experience with Agile (Scrum) development.
* Experience with Rational test suite (RQM, DNG, and RAM).
* Knowledge of Jira, Jira Xray, GitHub would be a plus.
* Experience with performance testing methodologies and tools a
* Specific knowledge of AWS technologies a plus.
Must be a US Citizen and able to obtain a public trust clearance..
Keywords: REI Systems, Sterling , Quality Assurance Engineer, Engineering , Sterling, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!