Cloud Engineer (-25% Profit Sharing)
Company: CACI International
Posted on: April 12, 2019
- Are you looking to work in Aurora, Co?
- Looking for an "Enhance Employee Benefit" Program?
- Would receiving up to 25% annually into a Profit Sharing
Program, interest you?
- Does working on Mission Orientated Development Application
Systems and making a difference in the Defense Community matter to
What Youll Get to Do: BIT Systems, a CACI Company, is hiring a
Cloud Engineer for our work with the National
Geospatial-Intelligence Agency (NGA) in Aurora, Colorado or
Sterling, VA. You will be part of team where problem solving and
communication skills are critical to success. This environment
provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance, while
changing the way the government delivers software applications. You
will leverage software engineering and systems administration
skills to deliver critical infrastructure to a cloud-based
environment. Our team makes constant use of DevOps best practices.
Choose us and make building and delivering innovative solutions
part of your extraordinary career.
More About the Role:
- Use industry proven open source processes and tools to a broad
set of application development teams.
- Support the entire product lifecycle to include requirement
analysis, technical design, system integration, implementation and
- Translate customer/user needs into project requirements and
ultimately working solutions.
- Identify, mitigate and resolve technical risks and issues.
Youll Bring These Qualifications:
- Typically has a University Degree (BA/BS) or equivalent
experience and minimum of 7 years of related work experience.
- Experience developing and delivering software on Amazon Web
Services (AWS) or similar cloud services.
- Strong knowledge of Linux and its deployment in virtual
- Experience with Git and configuration management
- Experience developing Continuous Integration and Continuous
- Experience with automated test tools, e.g. Selenium, Cucumber,
- Experience integrating with identity management, access
management, and authorization solutions (PKI, LDAP, OAUTH,
- Understanding of agile development practices, including Agile
- Knowledge of Intelligence Community (IC) processes, policies
- Ability to work in a highly collaborative, open and
unclassified office work environment.
- Ability to work independently and within a distributed team
- Strong interpersonal, teamwork, problem solving, organizational
and multi-tasking skills.
- Comfortable working with a diverse set of contractors and
- Strong written and verbal communications skills.
- Desire to stay educated on current technology trends.
These Qualifications Would be Nice to Have:
- Software development experience in one or more software
- Experience deploying, maintaining and optimizing RDBMS
databases such as Oracle, MySQL, Postgres.
- Experience with open source indexing technologies, e.g.
- Experience with container technology (e.g. Docker) development
- Familiarity with NoSQL databases like DynamoDB, MongoDB,
- Familiarity with Cloud Application Platforms such as Heroku,
Pivotal Cloud Foundry, OpenShift.
- Experience conducting trade studies and analysis of competing
Company Description: BIT Systems Inc. is a CACI company.
The commitment of our employees to "Engineering Results" is the
catalyst that has propelled BITS to becoming a leader in software
development, R&D, sensor development, and signal processing.
Our engineering teams are highly adept at solving complex problems
with the application of leading-edge technology solutions,
empowering our employees to make better mission-critical decisions.
We provide the tools you need to succeed. Our work environment is
mission-focused but relaxed; is professional but casual; and
requires individual responsibility within team constructs. We offer
an environment where business casual and shorts/flip flops work
side by side successfully; we let you be you.
ADDITIONAL BITS INFORMATION:
Not to mention BITS benefits are quite unique. Basically, BITS
benefits equate to 50% of salary on TOP of your base salary. The
first part is a tax-qualified profit sharing retirement plan to
which BITS annually contributes up to 25% of your base salary (not
in excess of applicable IRS limits) to your retirement account
under the plan. The second part consists of BITS' Individual
Benefit Account Plan (the IBA), which is used for premiums, medical
reimbursements, dependent care, education and BITS' Paid Time Off
What We Can Offer You:
- CACI Named a Top Workplace in Colorado by The Denver Post and
the Washington Post.
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to
balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our
solutions with the nations highest priorities.
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACIs unique,
character-based culture have been the driving force behind our
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment
that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and
success. At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an
immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in
support of national security missions and government transformation
for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is
proud to provide dynamic careers for employees worldwide. CACI is
an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected
Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Keywords: CACI International, Sterling , Cloud Engineer (-25% Profit Sharing), Engineering , Sterling, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!