Full Stack Engineer / Securitiy
Company: Staffing Headquarters LLC.
Posted on: December 9, 2018
Full Stack Technical Security EngineerDulles, VA 12 Months plus possible extensions or perm Job DescriptionWe are looking for a Full-Stack engineer with keen interest in the Security of the web applications.The candidate shall have experience with J2EE technology, Spring, SpringBoot, Spring Security, Junit, CentOS, Tomcat, Apache.Ability to develop and enhance the front ends in Angular 4, React.Experience working with AWS, Git, Jmeter, Selenium, container technology like docker.The candidate shall be familiar with OWASP security standards, have good understanding of Java coding standards to minimize the security risk.Experience with penetration testing, security code analysis tools will be a solid plus.The candidate will also need to have excellent database (Oracle, MySQL) skills.Finally, the candidate should also have very good debugging skills in terms of tracking down issues.Experience working on teams within a very Agile environment with constantly changing priorities.Responsibilities:
- Design and Code Review to detect security problems
- Penetration testing of the application services
- Static code analysis and library upgrades for the J2EE applications
- Harden the AWS security rules to comply the enterprise standards
- Work on Backend Spring-boot based web service API's for multiple micro services
- Design develop and API for backend services
- Work extensively on integration with multiple vendor API
- Manage database changes, stored procedures on Oracle, MySQL
- Develop unit tests using Mock frameworks like Mockito, JMock and EasyMock
- Write JMeter and Selenium tests for web services and the Web pages test automation.
- Support production deployments and troubleshooting.
- Automate the deployments through CI/CD pipeline with high availability.Qualifications:
- 2+ years of experience working as a application security engineer
- 7+ years of experience as a Backend Engineer using J2EE (Spring, SpringBoot)
- Experience with Linux (CentOS or Red Hat)
- Experience with Application Services (apache httpd, apache tomcat based)
- Experience working with Amazon Web Services (AWS) environments.
- Experience with containerization technology (Docker)
- QA automation (JMeter, Selenium)
- Experience with CI/CD (Jenkins)
Keywords: Staffing Headquarters LLC., Sterling , Full Stack Engineer / Securitiy, Engineering , Sterling, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!