Structural Cad Drafter
Company: Freyssinet, Inc
Posted on: January 23, 2023
Freyssinet, Inc is currently seeking qualified Structural Cad
Drafter to join our Engineering Team. As a Structural Cad Drafter
you will be under the supervision of a Structural Engineer. The
following reflects management's definition of essential functions
for this job but does not restrict the tasks that may be assigned.
Management may assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to
this job at any time due to reasonable accommodation or other
- Read and comprehend Structural design and hardware drawings.
- Communicate effectively with Engineering Department and Project
- Operate AUTOCAD 2000 or higher to prepare detailed shop and
hardware drawings, involving: tendon layouts for bridges, RC slabs
and other concrete structures; steel frames and brackets detailing;
structural repair details; machine and equipment schemes and
fabrication drawings; hardware fabrication drawings.
- Prepares shop and hardware sketches and/or drawings by rendering
sectional, auxiliary, and multi views, sub-assemblies, dimensions,
and developments; producing orthographic projections.
- Develop detailed drawings of hardware parts and assemblies based
on Engineer's sketches description and explanation.
- Revises and updates shop and hardware drawings as per Engineer's
- Prepares and relays drawings to project managers and company
- Documents work by recording data and drawings; updating
- Modifies drawings by analyzing, resolving, and incorporating
changes, working with standardized blocks and layering system.
- Keeps current on overall activities of the office and/or
warehouse, identifying problem areas, and taking corrective
- Performs other duties as assigned by Technical Manager.
Freyssinet, Inc. has a strong Safety culture and it is imperative
that the Project Engineer adhere to our Safety culture and be
setting the example for others by demonstrating that Safety is held
in the highest regards.
Interested candidates for this position should have the following
Bachelor's degree in Civil Engineering
Commitment to excellence and high standards.nce and high
Good written and verbal communication skills.
Ability to work with all levels of management.
Ability to deal effectively with a diversity of individuals at all
Good judgement with the ability to make timely and sound
Strong organizational, problem-solving, and analytical skills.
Proficient with MS Office and AutoCAD 2000 or higher.
Versatility, flexibility, and a willingness to work within
constantly changing priorities with enthusiasm.
Must be able to speak, read, write, and understand English.
Previous experience in structural CAD drafting is a plus.
Keywords: Freyssinet, Inc, Sterling , Structural Cad Drafter, Engineering , Sterling, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!