Company: All Lines Technology
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Job DescriptionAll Lines Technology has an immediate opening for
a Network Engineer in Sterling, VA! This person will be a member of
the team supporting a new enterprise-level initiative to modernize
DEA's IT systems and networks, enhancing security, usability, and
accessibility to more effectively and efficiently support mission
requirements. Bluestone will deliver an enterprise-level capability
consisting of an integrated organization, innovation, business
analysis, development, operations, engineering services, solution
architecting, software/ hardware release management & maintenance
services, new cloud-based solutions, and next generation network
options.Duties and Responsibilities
- Experience with UCS-C and B series server, UCS-M.
- Building and maintaining Service profiles.
- Working with device pools, mac pools, uuid pools, etc.
- Working with Fibrechannel and FCoE.
- Understanding of NPV and NPIV, zoning, device aliases.
- Familiarity with Cisco MDS 9250i.
- Experience with navigating and configuring ports/profiles and
objects in Cisco ACI.
- Experience with Nexus Dashboard and Multi-site Orchestrator for
Cisco ACI multi-site and Cloud deployments.
- Understanding of Azure and AWS networking and components,
VPC/VNET, security groups, TXGWY/Peering, Express Route/Direct
Connect and how they relate to objects in ACI.
- Experience with VMM integration via ACI, understanding of
VMWare virtual networking, DVS, understanding of Microsoft
networking; OS and teaming configurations.
- Experience with L2/L3 EVPN and VXLAN; theory of operations and
- Understanding of TCP/IP, packet capture and analysis.
(wireshark/tcpdump/windump). Position Requirements
- Secret clearance.
- Bachelor's degree.Preferred Qualifications
- Experience with Cisco ISE; adding nodes; creating
authentication policy for node management.
- Experience with Cisco Firewalls, ASA/ASAv HA and Cluster
configuration, Firepower 9300/Firepower Management Center.
- Understanding of HCI system architecture.
- Understanding of Cisco FlexPOD architecture.
- A Top Secret clearance is preferred, but only a Secret
clearance is required.Powered by JazzHRMzTvdaQaqA
Keywords: All Lines Technology, Sterling , Network Engineer, Engineering , Sterling, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!