Posted on: January 13, 2022
At Asurion, we don't just redefine-we reinvent. We began by
establishing a culture that rewards result and isn't confined by a
hierarchy. As a result, we have achieved phenomenal growth. Today,
this entrepreneurial spirit is as strong as ever. It's in our DNA.
We foster a culture where our team members are encouraged daily to
make a difference-for our clients, customers, and themselves. Our
dynamic and rewarding environment ensures that each of our 17,000+
team members can reach their full potential, while at the same time
fulfilling the needs of more than 280 million consumers.
The Horizon Account Management team is responsible for building the
systems that support customer enrollment, processing and
third-party vendor and communications. We focus on providing a
seamless and efficient experience, quickly delivering new product
initiatives and helping our stakeholders provide highly responsive
Who's A Great Match For Us?
- Highly-motivated engineers familiar with Data Analytics &
Visualization, ETL, data migration and integrating third party
- Proven expertise with data scripting and manipulation
- Experience in Oracle development, SQL, PL/SQL
- Experience with design mappings, loading data, auditing
- Familiarity with lean, agile, data-driven methodologies with
experience delivering incremental results in biweekly sprints.
What You'll Do
- Create ETL jobs and workflows on cloud-based infrastructure
- Provide support for ETL jobs, data mapping, database support,
large-scale file manipulation, data testing, data quality, and
- Write Unit, Integration and End-to-End Tests to validate
- Create working code (Scala, Spark SQL, Java for tests) with
automated workflows (tests, reviews, pipeline) to support new
features and client launches.
- Build backend APIs preferably using Node.Js
- Take initiative and drive projects to completion.
What You'll Bring To The Team
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering,
Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Electronics
Engineering, or related field
- 1 or more years of experience with SQL data manipulation and
relational databases (Oracle or MySQL or SQL Server)
- 1 or more years of experience in ETL technologies and data
migration is required
- 1 or more years of experience working with Scala
- 1 or more years of experience working with AWS cloud services
- Working knowledge of AWS Big Data Services (EMR, Data Pipeline,
- Familiarity with logging, monitoring and dashboards is nice to
- Strong communication skills with energy and enthusiasm towards
getting things done.
Keywords: Asurion, Sterling , Data Engineer, Engineering , Sterling, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!