AP Calculus Teacher (Part-Time)
Posted on: January 21, 2023
OverviewWhy choose usFocusing on the core of quality education,
our employees have a passion for learning, devotion to our
students, and the vision that every student can break past their
limits with proper guidance and support. C2 is made up of a team of
driven employees who are part of a growing business with an
outstanding tutoring program and opportunities for advancement. -C2
Educations services are designed to provide support for all
students. C2 Teachers not only teach academic skills, but also
serve as mentors and coaches, encouraging and guiding students
throughout the school year. -ResponsibilitiesWhat you will get from
- Hourly teaching rate of $18 - $25 / hr. depending on
- Paid initial training and ongoing training.
- Flexible schedule to fit your lifestyle- afternoon/evening and
- Excellent PT Benefits: Paid Sick Leave, Family Discount Tuition
Program, 401k Retirement Savings Plan.
- Opportunity to advance into full-time center and corporate
positions -How youll perform the role
- Tutor students in small groups (3 students max).
- Tailor C2s proprietary curriculum in SAT, ACT, AP, and school
subjects to students needs.
- Track and analyze student progress.
- Perform team-based activities as needed.QualificationsWhat we
need from you
- Bachelors Degree or higher is required.
- Ability to teach in-person is required.
- Score at the 95th percentile on our diagnostic SAT or ACT
- AP-level knowledge in at least one or more subjects
- A clear background check.
- No previous teaching experience required but must have strong
passion for Education and students.
Keywords: C2educate, Sterling , AP Calculus Teacher (Part-Time), Education / Teaching , Sterling, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!