AP Physics Teacher (Part-Time)
Posted on: January 15, 2022
Overview:C2 Education is a tutoring and education company that
has been growing for over 20 years. We currently have over 170
centers in 14 states. Our mission is to help students and their
families to achieve their academic goals and dreams. The Tutor role
is central to this mission and we truly believe that C2 is about
People teaching People.
- Great pay & training
- Flexible schedule to fit your lifestyle
- Real career opportunity doing fulfilling work
- Excellent PT Benefits:
- Paid Sick Leave Based on State Law
- Paid Jury Duty
- Family Discount Tuition Program
- 401k Retirement Savings PlanResponsibilities:Job Description &
- Tutors are paid to complete the C2 Teacher Training Program and
additional ongoing training.
- Instruct students in a maximum 3:1 student, Teacher ratio.
- Keep detailed records of tutoring sessions using C2 Student
Progress Records and/or relevant forms.
- Work closely with Center Program Director to meet students'
- Opportunity to work for a mission driven company.
- Track and analyze student progress.
- Tutor tailors lessons to students needs.
- Performs administrative and team based activities as
- Bachelor's Degree or higher is required
- AP-level knowledge in at least one or more subjects preferred
(English, Humanities, Math, and/or Science).
- High SAT or ACT scores preferred. We're looking for teachers
who can score at or above the 95 percentile.
- Highly skilled, motivated, versatile, dependable, and dynamic
individuals with strong communication skills.
- No teacher certification required.
- No previous teaching or tutoring experience required but
candidate must have a passion for Education and mentoring
Keywords: C2educate, Sterling , AP Physics Teacher (Part-Time), Education / Teaching , Sterling, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!