Structural Cad Drafter
Company: Freyssinet, Inc
Posted on: January 23, 2023
Freyssinet, Inc is currently seeking qualified Structural Cad
Drafter to join our Engineering Team. As a Structural Cad Drafter
you will be under the supervision of a Structural Engineer. The
following reflects management's definition of essential functions
for this job but does not restrict the tasks that may be assigned.
Management may assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to
this job at any time due to reasonable accommodation or other
reasons. Read and comprehend Structural design and hardware
drawings. Communicate effectively with Engineering Department and
Project Managers. Operate AUTOCAD 2000 or higher to prepare
detailed shop and hardware drawings, involving: tendon layouts for
bridges, RC slabs and other concrete structures; steel frames and
brackets detailing; structural repair details; machine and
equipment schemes and fabrication drawings; hardware fabrication
drawings. Prepares shop and hardware sketches and/or drawings by
rendering sectional, auxiliary, and multi views, sub-assemblies,
dimensions, and developments; producing orthographic projections.
Develop detailed drawings of hardware parts and assemblies based on
Engineer's sketches description and explanation. Revises and
updates shop and hardware drawings as per Engineer's directions
Prepares and relays drawings to project managers and company
suppliers. Documents work by recording data and drawings; updating
databases. Modifies drawings by analyzing, resolving, and
incorporating changes, working with standardized blocks and
layering system. Keeps current on overall activities of the office
and/or warehouse, identifying problem areas, and taking corrective
actions. Performs other duties as assigned by Technical Manager.
Freyssinet, Inc. has a strong Safety culture and it is imperative
that the Project Engineer adhere to our Safety culture and be
setting the example for others by demonstrating that Safety is held
in the highest regards. PM22 Interested candidates for this
position should have the following attributes:
- Bachelor's degree in Civil Engineering
- Commitment to excellence and high standards.nce and high
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work with all levels of management.
- Ability to deal effectively with a diversity of individuals at
all organizational levels.
- Good judgement with the ability to make timely and sound
- Strong organizational, problem-solving, and analytical
- Proficient with MS Office and AutoCAD 2000 or higher.
- Versatility, flexibility, and a willingness to work within
constantly changing priorities with enthusiasm.
- Must be able to speak, read, write, and understand
- Previous experience in structural CAD drafting is a plus.
Keywords: Freyssinet, Inc, Sterling , Structural Cad Drafter, Design, Graphic Design & CAD , Sterling, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!