Company: Alpha Corporation
Posted on: October 12, 2018
Alpha Corporation, a full-service woman-owned firm, provides civil/structural engineering, program/construction management, project controls, and technology services for various building types and heavy infrastructure projects. Assignments have encompassed providing these services for a broad spectrum of clients, including all levels of government agencies, public and private enterprises/partnerships, Fortune 500/Global 1000 companies, institutions of learning, commercial developers, energy companies, contractors, architects, and more. Overall, the firm s project portfolio exceeds $50B in program constructed value for the past 38 years. Alpha Corporation s vision is to be recognized by clients for responsive, innovative and quality services in the building and infrastructure sectors, and to be the employer of choice for professionals seeking stimulating and rewarding careers. Alpha Corporation s mission is to provide innovative and sustainable solutions for the lifecycle of building and infrastructure projects through the integration of best-practice engineering, program/construction management, project controls, and technology. Alpha Corporation offers excellent career opportunities for continued professional, educational and personal growth. We strive to offer our employees the opportunity to work on diverse and exciting projects in a team spirit environment. All positions include a competitive benefits package and a positive outlook for a stable and rewarding career. We are currently looking to add a Marketing Coordinator to our marketing team based in Dulles, VA. Marketing Coordinator Specific Duties and Responsibilities (including, but not limited to):
- Work with project management team to prepare qualification statements and technical proposals that meet RFP requirements.
- Provide writing, editing, and production support to develop and maintain project descriptions, resumes, marketing boilerplate materials and other marketing related materials.
- Assist in preparing interview presentation materials.
- Provide regular updates of business opportunities, projects, and staff resources in Cosential.
- Attend client meetings, pre-bid meetings, and marketing/networking events.
- Provide research and support to market development activities.
- Assist with firm pre-qualifications and registrations.
- Provide consistent effective monitoring of multiple agency sites for viable project/contract opportunities.
- Update and maintain website and social media information.
- Active involvement in professional associations/organizations. Job Requirements:
- A minimum three (3) years of relevant A/E/C marketing experience, including preparation of qualification statements and technical proposals is required
- Must demonstrate professional writing, editing, verbal communication and interpersonal skills.
- Exceptional attention to detail, organizational skills and ability to balance multiple projects with varying deadlines.
- Creativity, exceptional ambition, initiative and preference to work in a team environment is essential.
- Experience with Microsoft Office365 is preferred.
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Cloud applications (i.e. InDesign, Photoshop, etc.) strongly preferred. Education/Certification/Licenses:
- BS or BA in Business, Marketing, English, Communications or industry related field is required.
- Any degree, certification and/or license in Civil Engineering or Construction Management would be considered.
- An active membership with SMPS is preferred but not required.
- An active CPSM designation is also preferred but not required. Alpha Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer of minorities/females/vets/disabilities and an Affirmative Action Employer.
Keywords: Alpha Corporation, Sterling , Marketing Coordinator, Advertising , Sterling, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!