Administrative Assistant - Entry Level, Must be U.S. Citizen
Posted on: November 4, 2018
TestPros is a successful and growing business, established in 1988 to provide Information Technology (IT) technical support services to a wide range of Commercial and U.S. Federal, State, and Local Government customers. TestPros is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
TestPros delivers innovative independent IT assessment solutions to critical challenges facing the nation and the world. We support the U.S. Federal Government and Commercial clients within the continental USA. TestPros is dedicated to making lives better, safer and more secure.
We are seeking a junior entry-level administrative assistant whom brings high-energy and an eagerness to learn and contribute to a wide variety of business tasks - all while operating in a small office (4-5 people) environment. The individual in this role must be highly motivated, and enjoy performing multi-faceted tasks. Flexibility and sense of urgency are keys to thriving in this environment.
Individuals in this role must demonstrate professional curiosity, have a continuous improvement mindset, possess the desire/aptitude to rapidly learn new skills and exemplify the highest degree of trust and integrity.
This position requires full U.S. Citizenship. You will work onsite at our offices in Sterling, VA.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- You will learn a variety of administrative skills, including Human Resources/Recruiting, Marketing Research, Writing, some Accounting, and more...
- You will contribute as a Technical Recruiter to source, qualify and recruit candidates through various means including Job Boards, Social Media, Career Fairs, Networking, Employee Referrals and our internal applicant tracking system.
- Build and maintain network of potential candidates through proactive market research and on-going relationship management.
- Recommend ideas and strategies related to recruitment that will contribute to the long-range growth of the company, implementing any new processes and fine tuning standard processes for recruiting.
- You must possess top-notch communication skills. Successful candidates will: multi-task; use time management skills to operate well in a deadline oriented environment; provide the appropriate level of follow-up with candidates/hiring managers/department members; work both independently and in team settings.
Qualifications and Skills:
- You must be self-motivated, and able to work both in a small team and independently.
- You must be flexible, consultative, team-oriented, and have a results-oriented mindset
- You must bring strong multi-tasking skills and ability to work on different initiatives and complete within a timely manner
- You must have the ability to effectively manage frequently changing priorities and business needs
Applicants selected will be subject to a background investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
Benefits and Perks
TestPros offers competitive salary, medical/dental/vision insurance, life insurance, disability insurance, five (5) weeks of paid time off, education/training and professional certifications, 401(k) retirement plan with up to 4% company match, opportunities for professional growth, cell phone discounts, and much more! All benefits are per TestPros current policies and are subject to change without notice. Benefits are available to full-time employees only.
For more information or to submit your resume, please "Apply Now" or email Careers@TestPros.com
Keywords: TestPros, Sterling , Administrative Assistant - Entry Level, Must be U.S. Citizen, Administration, Clerical , Sterling, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!