Administrative Assistant- $18.65/hour
Posted on: May 13, 2022
Assists in managing the day-to-day Cabin Service operation.
- Data Entry
- Office Management to include ordering of supplies, equipment
and facility maintenance as well as overall facility
- Oversees internal administrative duties such as processing
invoices, budgets and expense reports, material creation and
- Organizes and maintains files and records
- Plans and schedules meetings and appointments
- Manages projects and conducts basic research
- Prepares correspondence and reports
- Organizes meetings, keeping agenda, minutes, etc.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
Must have at least intermediate skill level with Microsoft Excel
and Microsoft Word this will be heavily used in this position.
- Attendance and Reliability -Ability to maintain regular
attendance and report to work on time and at assigned post at the
start of the shift.
- Communication - Ability to communicate in a professional manner
with others orally or written and actively attend to, listen and
understand the needs of management.
- Accuracy - Ability to perform work accurately.
- Diversity - Ability to work in a friendly, respectful and
professional manner with people regardless of their age, gender,
race, ethnicity, religion, national origin, disability etc..
Competency Statement(s) continued
- Honesty/Integrity/Ethical Standards .
- Organizational/Time Management
- Safety - Ability to follow established safety policy and
- Teamwork - Ability to work with others as a team to perform and
complete job duties.
- Adaptability - Ability to adapt to change in the workplace such
as working different schedules, locations, assignments, shifts or
work at various paces.
EDUCATION: Associates degree or Higher
Must be 18 years of age; eligible to work in US; able to pass
pre-employment drug screen, FBI criminal background check; and
complete SIDA training to obtain airport authority identification
Must hold a Valid Drivers Licenses
Unifi is an equal opportunity employer
Keywords: Unifi, Sterling , Administrative Assistant- $18.65/hour, Administration, Clerical , Sterling, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!