Electronic Banking Associate
Company: Mainstreet Bank
Posted on: June 17, 2022
- Provides exceptional customer service and technical support for
the Bank's electronic banking products and treasury management
services to include ACH, wire transfer, online and mobile banking,
merchant services and credit cards.
- Provides support to our consumer and business customers as well
as retail and lending departments.
- Verifies and reconciles electronic banking transactions such as
remote deposit capture, mobile banking and incoming ACH
transactions to ensure the accuracy and adherence to policies,
procedures, and bank regulations.
- Minimum 3 years related banking experience.
- Basic deposit product knowledge.
- Familiarity with electronic banking products, services and
- Strong knowledge of relevant bank regulations and the card
- Strong computer skills.
- Strong customer service skills.
- Ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced
- Detail oriented and well-organized.
- Ability to learn and be proficient with the Bank's core system
with knowledge of Jack Henry preferred. PI177006682
Keywords: Mainstreet Bank, Sterling , Electronic Banking Associate, Accounting, Auditing , Sterling, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!